just a question about a thought about Gambit

#1 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone know if gambit can only charge things with his hands? or is it any physical contact .for example if gambit was to fight barefoot or in some high-tech foot wrappings that he can conduct his power through would he be able to like use his feet to do things like charge the ground under him.or create explosive traps with every step? if he could i think that would be amazing and would really add some new capabilities to him

gambit

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

eah he can charge stuff with other parts of his body. He chewed gum and made it an explosive wad that he spit in someones face

#3 Edited by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgive my juvenile thoughts. But think about Gambit's explosive orgasms.....(Oh)

#4 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark: sounds painful. for both parties

#5 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Remy has the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results. He prefers to charge smaller objects, such as his ever-present playing cards, as the time required to charge them is greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to throw. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object. The larger it is the more time it takes. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact. The power of his explosions is dependent on the mass of the object he is charging, for example, a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade.

#6 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29: ?lol i was asking about his feet.i already understand his powers

#7 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@x_29: ?lol i was asking about his feet.i already understand his powers

oh...well idk.lol

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I would assume it is possible, though lacks a certain flare Gambit has about his fighting style.

#9 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

it's due to Sinister putting a block on Gambit's powers that he can only charge things he touches/inorganic, and he would also be able to charge organic materials if the block was listed, as is evidence with Gambit NewSun. I'm sure in some way this has to do with the summers gene as well.

#10 Posted by Teerack (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

anything he touches that isn't organic he can charge up.

#11 Posted by illegal (35 posts) - - Show Bio

thought he could charge organics too

#12 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@illegal: only as death i think

#13 Posted by illegal (35 posts) - - Show Bio

he can organics as normal gambit

#14 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@illegal: sense when?did he get a power boost

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.