Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Just a few ideas

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XsPectre28

i have been an X-men fan for years my uncle (RIP) handed me my first comic book when i was 8 years old & ive been hooked ever since.

i have some of my own ideas for what could possibly go on in the marvel universe far as the x-men go.... i understand that Mr. Sinister is back & with that i think that he should really make a power play i mean i know he will be out for revenge following the messiah complex.

i think that sinister should have created his own mutants in the same way he set out to create Cable but this time he used his machines to grew the mutants: five mutants created from slicing DNA from various mutants.

Dante Howlett AKA Chaos- (Wolverine & Jean Grey). TELEPATH- mental bolts, illusion casting, mind reading/alteration/possession/communication, Photographic memory. HEALING FACTOR. PSIONIC/MATTER ALTERATION: example- has two snake tattoos that wrap round torso & end with one going down each arm, both can become tangible & can affect both the physical & astral form. can pass through solid matter can talk as well as act as extra sets of eyes to dante. able to recall all information ever learned by Wolverine & Jean up to the point when blood was taken which was when when jean died at xorns hand & when wolverine was death. experienced fighter, espionage knowledgeable.

Helena AKA ERUTAN(Air-U-Tan/Nature backwards)- (Magneto & Storm). ELEMENTAL CONTROL- can control all of the elements: earth, fire, wind, water, gravity. her power allows her to be in total control of the entire spectrum of the earth. can cause earthquakes, conjure fire & water from no where. she can also effect the plant life to make it grow faster or slow it down & destroy. can also effect the weather same as storm and control magnetism like magneto.

these are just the first two. & how the story is to be introduced Hope senses these two who are in stasis in one of sinister's former labs. Hope & the lights go to investigate as she nears them Dante's Dormant powers awaken since Hope wields the P. force which is also his by blood link to Jean Grey. after awakening he woke Helena and they attack & defeat Hope 7 the Lights before heading off in search of sinister!!!!!!

what do u all think, let me know

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Awesome, Sinister needs new henchman anyways. The Marauders look like an 80's hair metal band (likely because they were created in the 80's) Get a haircut you freaks

Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Demonturtle

I hope sinister gets more involved in everything! Hes good to mess up the teams lives for several years. I just want him to finish off Cyclops!

quake12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By quake12

A son of Logan and Jean would be cool :)

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XsPectre28

@quake12 said:

A son of Logan and Jean would be cool :)

i know right i always thought that one of the time-lines would have a child born of jean & logan since there is always a love interest with them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.