Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Jumping on points?

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are there any good jumping on points for any of the X-books coming up? At the moment I'm just reading things in trades, but I'd like to transition to singles soon. Don't really mind which series, as long as people think it's been good recently.

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go read Magneto. It is best X-book right now. But you should read it from start. I would recommend X-force but it is not really for everyone and this is another one which you should read from beginning or you wont understand what is going on.

Uncanny is decent but slow paced so it is good place to jump in since plot is not very complicated.

X-men is another great book to jump in especially with this arc since it is not really linked to previous arcs and it is looking really good(though I dont really think this book has much of future left)

Amazing X-men is a another good choice to jump in now since this arc is great and doesnt really tie in with previous issues.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Koays

What the previous poster said....

Everything except All New X-Men is worth checking out. We had a pretty good month.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

This thread is going to be very useful ^_^

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Are there any good jumping on points for any of the X-books coming up? At the moment I'm just reading things in trades, but I'd like to transition to singles soon. Don't really mind which series, as long as people think it's been good recently.

Magneto is good.

Uncanny X-Men is pretty good.

If you like the past X-Men in the present timeline and u like teen Jean. Then All-New X-Men is good.

If you like the X-ladies read X-Men, the only title that focuses on just on the X-Ladies.

Amazing X-Men is finally getting good.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: do you still get all-new x-men?!?!?!?!?

@koays said:

What the previous poster said....

Everything except All New X-Men is worth checking out. We had a pretty good month.

:'(

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No one thinks with the nonreboot reboot that jumping in anywhere isn't a good idea? Maybe wait until things get solidified for what to expect past May?

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-force is ending soon, before Secret Wars. X-men's arcs dont have any link between each other so it is safe choice as you can jump in at any arc and still make sense of it. Same thing with Amazing .

MiniSaladFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhino999@koays@time

Thanks guys, any chance someone could give me an issue number to start any of these series? Don't want to start on the wrong one.

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-force and Magneto start at issue 1 because both are more in line of a long continuous story .

For Amazing X-men and X-men(adjectiveless) , start from this month's issue(both are great in this month moving forward). There is no link between current arc and previous ones (except for few minor/unimportant ones). The issue numbers are : Amazing X-men #15 and X-men #23.

For Uncanny , I think it'd better to jump in a Last will issues which starts at Uncanny X-men #23.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.