Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Jumping on point - X-Force

AirKingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AirKingx

Hey guys and girls,

I'm regular comic book reader and am looking for a good jumping on point to start reading X-Force related titles, I've never read any X-Force title... Looks an interesting concept having a more black ops style branch of the X-Men... also how does it fit in continuity-wise?

Cheers

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By McKlayn

It fits in, :-p the best jumping on point would be with marvel now both Cable & X -force and Uncanny X Force are starting fresh, possibly with a new direction. If you want to read old issues everything so far in Uncanny has been great, i strongly suggest the dark Angel saga (its been a year or so ago though so may be hard to find) but yea if your wanting to jump right in it would be best i think to wait for the New Marvel now issues, both should be coming very soon :D and look to be great reads

nerd217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By nerd217

If you want to go back further then go for the X-force Angels and Demons tpb. It is building up to Necrosha and Second Coming and comes just after Divided We Stand. It's really cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.