Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Is X-Men: Forever Any Good?

Avalonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Avalonia

I recently bought a Marvel Digital Subscription (unlimited access to all the titles they have in their digital catalog) and I've been going through and queuing up a bunch of issues to read. Some are issues that I was planning on purchasing, some are things that I'm reading simply because they're their.

X-Men is where I started reading comics and I"ll always hold a little spot in my heart for them. So I was wondering, if X-Men Forever was any good?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By butterflykyss

I actually liked it for the most part, but it was given mixed reviews. There are some who would say it wasn't good.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

I give it a 6 or 6.5 out of 10. Not bad, tried to explain why Mystique and Toad in the comics started being drawn like their movie counter-parts. Now if you get the chance to read Avengers Forever I definitely recommend it, 9 out of 10.

a0040pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By a0040pc

I really liked the series. I was really disappointed when it got cancelled. I loved what Claremount did with Kitty Pryde.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#5  Edited By xerox_kitty

It's set in an alternate present timeline. If you like pointless alternate realities, then get it. If you didn't like X-Treme X-Men then don't get it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.