Is Wolverine a Skrull?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the dearly beloved Wolverine a Skrull?

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when is Wolverine "dearly beloved"?

#5 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Omega says:

"Is the dearly beloved Wolverine a Skrull?"

I certainly hope so.

#6 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

the dude is a living legend (well in the marvel universe).

i just wondered if he was: that woudl explain how come he's in nearly all x-books at the same time as well as being in new avengers.

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Omega says:

"the dude is a living legend (well in the marvel universe). i just wondered if he was: that woudl explain how come he's in nearly all x-books at the same time as well as being in new avengers. "
And his cameo in every other series.
#8 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly. I mean i liek the guy don't get me wrong hes just over used.

He was using in Astonishing as well as Uncanny at the same time and I am pretty sure that Chuck Austin used him in X-Men volume 2 (around 2005).

#9 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he's a blight on the M.U....like locusts.

Once upon a time he used to be cool. "The Man With No Name" kind of cool, "the Man of Mystery" kind of cool.

Now he's over-used and there's nothing cool about him other than "He guts people, ZOMG!"
Post Edited:2008-02-23 00:29:43

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"No, he's a blight on the M.U....like locusts.Once upon a time he used to be cool. "The Man With No Name" kind of cool, "the Man of Mystery" kind of cool.Now he's over-used and there's nothing cool about him other than "He guts people, ZOMG!"
Post Edited:2008-02-23 00:29:43"

glad someone said it

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"No, he's a blight on the M.U....like locusts.Once upon a time he used to be cool. "The Man With No Name" kind of cool, "the Man of Mystery" kind of cool.Now he's over-used and there's nothing cool about him other than "He guts people, ZOMG!"
Post Edited:2008-02-23 00:29:43"

Agreed.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/news/2008-02-21/50973_1000.jpg
" />http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/gl%20sigs/Is_Wolverine_a_Skrull__by_AdamWithe.jpg"

lol

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Nighthunter says:
"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/news/2008-02-21/50973_1000.jpg
" />http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/gl%20sigs/Is_Wolverine_a_Skrull__by_AdamWithe.jpg"

lol"

well if you think it in that angle it may be possible

#15 Posted by Lightning Omega (249 posts) - - Show Bio

He should never have moved too far from the x-men. A Wolverine solo series (or two!!) I can just about stand but there's no need for a character like him in the Avengers.

#16 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine a Skrull. It would explain him in about every marvel book. Anyways I agree with Lighting Omega, Woolverine shouldn't be on a team like Avengers. He is forever an X-Men. As for him being a Skrull. The Skrulls impersonated him once in the past, why not again. See FF vol.1 249 & 250.

#17 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Omega says:

"He should never have moved too far from the x-men. A Wolverine solo series (or two!!) I can just about stand but there's no need for a character like him in the Avengers."

absolutely true: he works best with the x-men. I hate the fact that so many writers try and monopolise him: hes not even that good!!!!

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is not only a skrull.

He's 4 skrulls and a mutant.

#19 Posted by TheSinisterMissMort (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Wolverine is not only a skrull.He's 4 skrulls and a mutant."

This new issue of Secret War is going to rock!!!

#20 Posted by nkyzack (53 posts) - - Show Bio

hasn't wolverine been in like ten books at once since the nineties? he's been over used for years. still awesome though. don't hate the player, hate the game... yo.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning Omega says:

"Is the dearly beloved Wolverine a Skrull?"

Dearly beloved? Thats a bit of a stretch.lol

#22 Posted by TheSinisterMissMort (272 posts) - - Show Bio

nkyzack says:

"hasn't wolverine been in like ten books at once since the nineties? he's been over used for years. still awesome though. don't hate the player, hate the game... yo. "

I saw you avatar stenciled on a phone booth with text that read "Magneto was right" It made my day.

#23 Posted by nkyzack (53 posts) - - Show Bio

the text is there... rectangular peg in a square hole... it's in my image gallery.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.