Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Is Mystique the new Wolverine?

Sinisteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Must ask

Because she is currently appearing almost simultaneously in at least 4 different X-men titles.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GonnaRain

Looks like it. And I'm honestly getting quite sick of her, 1 or 2 books is fine, but now in Uncanny as well? That's the villain we're getting?

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh God thats amusing.

( + )

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh God thats amusing.

( + )

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait which ones is she appearing in? All I know of are WaTx( which from what i seen is completly out of character) and All New X-men.. what other ones are she appearing in. Is it possible her goals in each are interrelated and thats why she is in all of them. ( well except w and the xmen where here apperance is just bizzare)

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GonnaRain

@shadowx said:

Wait which ones is she appearing in? All I know of are WaTx( which from what i seen is completly out of character) and All New X-men.. what other ones are she appearing in. Is it possible her goals in each are interrelated and thats why she is in all of them. ( well except w and the xmen where here apperance is just bizzare)

ANXM, WatXM, Uncanny X-Men since last issue and it appears she will stick for a while, I believe she was also appearing in Astonishing X-Men, and I don't know if she is also in others, but 3 or 4 are already too many.

And I don't know which are her goals in WatXM or Astonishing, but in both ANXM and UXM it seems that, after she was defeated by the O5 and lost all the money her team stole, she will pretty much become an annoyance for either S.H.I.E.l.D or the X-Men, heck, even both of them...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.