Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Is Mariah Hill the new Elmer Fudd of Marvel ?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Apparently no matter what the lady keeps trying to do, Cyclops is always pulling a Bugs Bunny on her.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL that preview of Uncanny. Bendis is trying too hard.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@thegreyoutcastx said:

it does provide a few lolz though. And Mariah Hill sure is obsessed with Cyke to the point where it appears she wants to detain him not in a prison, but in her bedroom. With handcuffs and shackles and all that...

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

it does provide a few lolz though. And Mariah Hill sure is obsessed with Cyke to the point where it appears she wants to detain him not in a prison, but in her bedroom. With handcuffs and shackles and all that...

Yea, Bachalo's art doesn't help when it makes Hill look like she wants to bone him upon seeing him. It's just....so much lols to be had.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Koays

Idk what Hill's goal even is now. Someone needs to remind me why she is so focused on this guy that she personally handles the situation and devotes all of these resources to finding him.....and yet he hasn't done anything but rough up a few cops and make a speech.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

Idk what Hill's goal even is now. Someone needs to remind me why she is so focused on this guy that she personally handles the situation and devotes all of these resources to finding him.....and yet he hasn't done anything but rough up a few cops and make a speech.

What her goal is ? To get some One-Eye.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Ok I loled

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tigerkaya

She's still a moron even in the X-titles. Jeez is she the new General Ross of marvel now wasting tax payer money on someone who has made minimal impact in attacks on public display.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Its really become a bit of a joke. LOL on the elmer fudd comparison

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Reminds me of this old cartoon called The Jetsons, where whenever George Jetson reached office, the first thing his boss would always say was "Jeston, you're fired".

I think they need to change Cyclops' code-name to "Scott Summers You're Under Arrest".

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

LOL. Bendis what a hack!!!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12  Edited By McKlayn

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Yea, Bachalo's art doesn't help when it makes Hill look like she wants to bone him upon seeing him. It's just....so much lols to be had.

Ladies love Mister X Face

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

lol

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is exactly how Maria Hill's assault on the NXS/Weapon-X Facility will play out. You could consider this the synopsis of UXM # 25. Just substitute the fat guy with the hot SHIELD director chick and a whole lot more than a kiss happening with the handcuffs on, and you got yourself the UXM 25th mega-issue or w/e it's gonna be called.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

This is seriously one of the best thread on the X-Boards. Not cause of Cyclops or Hill, but because of Elmer Fudd. Dude just wanted that pesky rabbit. lol

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Huh:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/04/16/maria-hill-loves-cyclops-fact/

There you have it. @avenger85 I salute you sir.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Outside_85

@koays said:

Well she does that for a number of reasons:

1. He's an escaped convict who's been found guilty of murder (thats usually enough to start a manhunt in the real world)
    2. In addition to 1; He's a superhuman, and a very public one, there will be people wondering what she is doing if not getting people after him.
    3. Hill knows how driven Scott is, she feels she needs to stop him before he decides to do something extremely harmful.
    4. He's talking about revolution on national TV, as Illyana said very early on; revolution is one of the most dangerous words in the world.
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@papinacho said:

Huh:

HAHAHAHAHA I knew it. Thanks for the link. She really does want to detain Cyclops without trial in her bedchambers. People may criticise the artist, but Bachalo sure knows how to draw awkward moments. He really captured it with Maria's facial exressions here.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Sovereign91001

Maria Hill, not Mariah.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@outside_85 said:

@koays said:

1. He's an escaped convict who's been found guilty of murder (thats usually enough to start a manhunt in the real world)
    2. In addition to 1; He's a superhuman, and a very public one, there will be people wondering what she is doing if not getting people after him.
    3. Hill knows how driven Scott is, she feels she needs to stop him before he decides to do something extremely harmful.
    4. He's talking about revolution on national TV, as Illyana said very early on; revolution is one of the most dangerous words in the world.
    5. She wants the One-Eye.

Fixed. And confirmed now lol.

Edit : Just read UXM 20. The ending is something that I have wanted to see for a long-ass time, all the way since Schism haha.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@koays said:

Edit : Just read UXM 20. The ending is something that I have wanted to see for a long-ass time, all the way since Schism haha.

Lmao Wow, just wow.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@avenger85 said:

@outside_85 said:

@koays said:

Lmao Wow, just wow.

Yeah just read UXM 20 lol. it's a blast. the end literally is.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

@koays said:

Pardon for asking this, but in regards to your addition, to my points, doesn't this just make Cyke a Marvin or Harry (w/e) Stue, since even his female enemies want to bone him?

(Another question, what would people's reaction be if someone actually did take out one or both of Cyke's eyes, permanently?)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@koays said:

He isn't technically a convict since he never had a trial

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Well that is true, but you have something like 40 people who saw him kill Xavier and most of the world saw him being the figurehead of a would-be new world order that no one asked for.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

if i was maria i would feel the same. If she gets to under-arrest cyclops she would fufill every womens fanatsy. Even emma would be jealous, added bonus.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops is now The Awesome Haremclops. Everyone wants to bone him.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh:

But i thought it could have been that she implanted false thoughts in her head to throw pyschic attacks off. so she may not like him

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho said:

Huh:

HAHAHAHAHA I knew it. Thanks for the link. She really does want to detain Cyclops without trial in her bedchambers. People may criticise the artist, but Bachalo sure knows how to draw awkward moments. He really captured it with Maria's facial exressions here.

Cyke Smirk returns.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@papinacho said:

Huh:

But i thought it could have been that she implanted false thoughts in her head to throw pyschic attacks off. so she may not like him

She really wants him.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@papinacho said:

Huh:

She really wants him.

I thought she liked Stark

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@papinacho said:

Huh:

She really wants him.

That was long ago, and according to Marvel Women, Summers > Stark lol.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@avenger85 said:

@papinacho said:

Huh:

She really wants him.

That was long ago, and according to Marvel Women, Summers > Stark lol.

So True! LOL XD

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mcklayn said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

if i was maria i would feel the same. If she gets to under-arrest cyclops she would fufill every womens fanatsy. Even emma would be jealous, added bonus.

Seriously? Cyclops? Guess I better start wearing shades during the day too.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maria Hill: Shhhh. Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting mewtants. hahahahahahaha.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tyger

Cyke is good, but he doesn't have half the tail as Spider -Man. Or half the crazy babes Wolverine has. Though he may be a 'quality' over 'quantity' type.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Is Mariah Maria's twin?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

Cyke is good, but he doesn't have half the tail as Spider -Man. Or half the crazy babes Wolverine has. Though he may be a 'quality' over 'quantity' type.

Yeah, he has his standards. Very specific type : Preferably Redhead, telepathic and linked to a galaxy-consuming force of destruction.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

Yeah, he has his standards. Very specific type : Preferably Redhead, telepathic and linked to a galaxy-consuming force of destruction.

lol

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

Being clones and all, do the Dark Phoenix and Goblin Queen count as one, or two?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

@avenger85 said:

@tyger said:

Being clones and all, do the Dark Phoenix and Goblin Queen count as one, or two?

Phoenix force posing as a human??? No, plus its freaky.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, lol

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this thread is awesome can't say i disagree. Why she is so obsessed with a guy who is being all pedo with the past self of his future dead wife is beyond me. Still why wonder if shield doesn't have better things to worry about like keeping track of people with time machines since time is still kinda broken.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger said:

@avenger85 said:

@tyger said:

Makes it a total of 3 then.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.