Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Is Exodus still a villian?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Is Exodus still considered a villain? I think some of the last we saw of him he wanted to unify all mutants (also I think he wanted to kill Cyclops). After disbanding the Acolytes and following Xavier's advice is going to be reformed and become a hero perhaps upholding Xavier's ideals?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yes.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Where is he currently is he in any current comics?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@hawk2916: Where is he currently is he in any current comics?

He was last seen in the first arc of Christos Gage's X-Men: Legacy (2012).

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
    MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_valentine: Yea I know that but i meant like Marvel Now im.wondering if they're gonna bring him back

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@john_valentine: Yea I know that but i meant like Marvel Now im.wondering if they're gonna bring him back

I wouldn't mind that. He might be a really cool character to use in Uncanny X-men.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yeah I hope they use him because he was no joke. I think he was one of the most powerful mutants. And he wanted to kill Cyclops during the regenesis arc. Imagine how would be after learning of the further separation in mutant community and that Cyclops killed the Professor. Him coming after Cyclops would be an interesting story especially in terms of whether other mutants on the Uncanny team would truly come to Cyclops' aid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.