Iron Man's deal

#1 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

In the up-coming issue #495 what does everyone think Tony's deal with be for Scott?

#3 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Scott's gonna tell him to F off. Saying sometihng like where were you when we could of used your help etc.

#4 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Tony will offer to build a school for Scott to train and teach mutants. And in return, Scott must be at his beckon call or something. Just a guess.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I think Tony will offer to build a school for Scott to train and teach mutants. And in return, Scott must be at his beckon call or something. Just a guess."

That's what I was thinking......

and it'll be under protection from SHIELD agents or something....

#6 Posted by Vulcanmax (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't surprise me if he was intending to 'offer' Mutant policing force, you know a task force to deal specifically with Mutant threats much like how he wanted for Super-Humans. He will most likely go about it better this time cause of what he learned from Civil War.

#7 Posted by EGoD (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

He's suppose to offer him some sort of deal to guarantee the safety of his kind. I just can't believe they blew up the mansion AGAIN! I mean come on, enough already. Thankfully Choi is drawing this next issue, can't wait!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.