Interesting mutant relationships(who you think should have one)

#1 Posted by thing150 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Post who I think an interesting relationship would be warpath and psylocke

#2 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Karma and Mystique. Would even be symbolic since Destiny was Mystique's former lover, and the word karma somewhat equates with destiny.

#3 Posted by xtremexfan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Psylocke with Magneto, since she can't feel anything anymore. I'd also like to see Colossus with Pixie. She may be a tad to young for him, but that never stopped him with Kitty Pryde. I'd maybe like to see Emma run off with Namor, and then Scott start an affair with a married Ororo (I think Storm and T'Challa's marriage is a fluke anyway). Then possibly Kavita and Nemesis.

#4 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@xtremexfan: If they somehow hook Colossus up with Pixie...he'll be forever known as a perv.

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus and Ernst.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37142 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost and Psylocke.

Moderator Online
#7 Edited by God_Spawn (37142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@xtremexfan: If they somehow hook Colossus up with Pixie...he'll be forever known as a perv.

Colossus and Kitty :P

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Emma Frost and Psylocke.

I support this.

#9 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Iceman and Kitty happen. He's tied for my favorite X-Dude with Beast, she's tied for my favorite X-Chick with Rogue and Psylocke. It'd work out nicely.

#10 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Rickbarry said:

@xtremexfan: If they somehow hook Colossus up with Pixie...he'll be forever known as a perv.

Colossus and Kitty :P

Ha. Well he was a bit closer in the age gap.

#11 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Emma Frost and Psylocke.

You're really serious about this, aren't you?

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37142 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrock85 said:

@god_spawn said:

Emma Frost and Psylocke.

You're really serious about this, aren't you?

I will not rest.

Moderator Online
#13 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5768 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus and Rachel Grey or Colossus and Dazzler.

#14 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Ah, what the hell. I'll ship too.

#15 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: Dazzler might be difficult as she's in another dimension, but I'd be cool with Rachel Grey. She's got a fancy spiked trench coat.

#16 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Colossus and Rachel Grey or Colossus and Dazzler.

I like the idea of Colossus and Dazzler...

#17 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

I like it and Gambit loves those damaged goods types.

I've always shipped Storm and Nightcrawler, but it never happened.....

#19 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

I like it and Gambit loves those damaged goods types.

I've always shipped Storm and Nightcrawler, but it never happened.....

Hey, Sage ain't no damaged goods!!

#20 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma frost and blob

#21 Posted by illegal (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit and Rachel Grey/Gambit and Mystique

#22 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner are soulmates.

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

I like it and Gambit loves those damaged goods types.

I've always shipped Storm and Nightcrawler, but it never happened.....

Hey, Sage ain't no damaged goods!!

I always thought she was. She was trained to be a spy, when the others were trained to be heroes. She was left scarred by Sebastion and I think when Lifequard entered her mind we were able to see the harm being Tessa had done to her over the years. She had issues trusting people and associating with her fellow X-Men.

#24 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Innocent Warren and Emma Frost.

Her at first just using him as a someone she can talk to without worrying about him wanting to use her for anything.

#25 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: I think Warren would have to be the one worried about Emma using him.

#26 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Wolverine

Storm and Rachel Summers

Jean Grey and Emma Frost

Ice-Man and Gambit

Mystique and Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler and Rogue

#27 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

because of reasons Polaris - Gambit

x-23 - molly hayes

Cable - Beast

#28 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

I like it and Gambit loves those damaged goods types.

I've always shipped Storm and Nightcrawler, but it never happened.....

Hey, Sage ain't no damaged goods!!

I always thought she was. She was trained to be a spy, when the others were trained to be heroes. She was left scarred by Sebastion and I think when Lifequard entered her mind we were able to see the harm being Tessa had done to her over the years. She had issues trusting people and associating with her fellow X-Men.

And that's before her stint with New Excalibur and the Exiles!... So I guess we can call her damaged goods, but in a good way. Because she's still an awesome character.

#29 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

I like it and Gambit loves those damaged goods types.

I've always shipped Storm and Nightcrawler, but it never happened.....

Hey, Sage ain't no damaged goods!!

I always thought she was. She was trained to be a spy, when the others were trained to be heroes. She was left scarred by Sebastion and I think when Lifequard entered her mind we were able to see the harm being Tessa had done to her over the years. She had issues trusting people and associating with her fellow X-Men.

And that's before her stint with New Excalibur and the Exiles!... So I guess we can call her damaged goods, but in a good way. Because she's still an awesome character.

I really like Sage and want Marvel to throw her in Xforce or X-Men, I don't want her to be completely forgotten like so many other X-Men characters.

#30 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@papad1992 said:

Gambit and Sage please!!!!!

I like it and Gambit loves those damaged goods types.

I've always shipped Storm and Nightcrawler, but it never happened.....

Hey, Sage ain't no damaged goods!!

I always thought she was. She was trained to be a spy, when the others were trained to be heroes. She was left scarred by Sebastion and I think when Lifequard entered her mind we were able to see the harm being Tessa had done to her over the years. She had issues trusting people and associating with her fellow X-Men.

And that's before her stint with New Excalibur and the Exiles!... So I guess we can call her damaged goods, but in a good way. Because she's still an awesome character.

I really like Sage and want Marvel to throw her in Xforce or X-Men, I don't want her to be completely forgotten like so many other X-Men characters.

Sage has been in almost every X-related topic on here and who knows where else, and yet Marvel still ignores us! At least Rick Remender stated that he planned to bring back Sage in that Otherworld story in Uncanny X-Force but said there wasn't enough room and that he'd need a pretty good bunch of issues to bring her back properly!

#31 Posted by Mutant God (3011 posts) - - Show Bio

Molly Hayes/Franklin Richards (In the future)

Karma/Shadowcat

Cyclops/Rogue

Magik/Cypher

#32 Posted by thing150 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken when they bring him back which they will and Emma frost Or daken and namor

#33 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@thing150 said:

Post who I think an interesting relationship would be warpath and psylocke

@xtremexfan said:

I'm going to say Psylocke with Magneto, since she can't feel anything anymore. I'd also like to see Colossus with Pixie. She may be a tad to young for him, but that never stopped him with Kitty Pryde. I'd maybe like to see Emma run off with Namor, and then Scott start an affair with a married Ororo (I think Storm and T'Challa's marriage is a fluke anyway). Then possibly Kavita and Nemesis.

@god_spawn said:

Emma Frost and Psylocke.

No. Warren is on . . . erm . . . temporary leave. As soon as he stops hanging around with those tweens, he'll be back. You'll see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.