Insight on Rogue x Magneto's relationship

#1 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39696

Damn it! why be so cryptic on the whole status between the two???

#2 Posted by Planewalker (326 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they end it for good, get some new guy for her now that she has control over her powers not a 70 year old man crap

#3 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

the way it's reading in this interview I get the impression that these next upcoming issues will lead rogue to a character change

#4 Posted by sinister29 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see why they just can't have Rogue and Gambit end up together?

#5 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogneto, the relationship that damned Legacy to oblivion.

#6 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

legacy is currently the longest running x-title. anybody else cry at that fact.

#7 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Claremont adamantly denies that Rogue had any romantic feelings for Magneto during their time in the Savage Land.

#8 Posted by JohnnyGat (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

The way it makes fans speak out strongly is why I love the pairing.

#9 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogneto is just...shouldn't exist.

#10 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Look how long they dragged out Gambit and Rogue...do you think they are not going to try to get just as much mileage out of this romance?

#11 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never understood the romance as it just felt so forced, though, to be fair I've never been a supporter of Rogue and Gambit pairing up either.

Anyway, writers don't seem to know where they want her to end up as far as a relationship.How many people remember that weird giblet of information in that she supposedly slept with Sentry...?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.