If you could create a new mutant

#1 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

if you created a new mutant what powers would they have, would they be a hero or villian, and what x-men would you like they to interact with???

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I have already created him. Its Nobody.

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd create one named Swift. He'd be black (American) and his power would be speed. He'd start out as a high school football god. But after his mom gets sick, he accepts money from an agent and loses his scholarship. So he turns to a life of crime. He'd interact with Cyclops and end up on the New X-Men.

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

i made my own new mutant too. Look at my profile for his stroy

#5 Posted by truthfully (13 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I'd create one named Swift. He'd be black (American) and his power would be speed. He'd start out as a high school football god. But after his mom gets sick, he accepts money from an agent and loses his scholarship. So he turns to a life of crime. He'd interact with Cyclops and end up on the New X-Men."

kinda reminds me a little of Quicksilver in X-Men Evolution ...

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I did as well. His name is Sling Shot and he fulfills the characteristics (powerwise) of Gambler's mutant plus a whole lot more, but without having more than one power.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

See the Love Child thread in this forum or any other thread Sling Shot has made on the topic.

#8 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

me id make me

#9 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

his name would be Animater. he takes chunks of earth or other matter that is around to make things like vehicles, weapons, armour, etc. he is able to makes objects which he can speard some of his consciousness too, so it can act of its own will. he has a secondary mutation, don't remember what it's called, his mind is like a super powerfull computer, and he is highly intelligent, which is why his creations work.

he would be on the x-men, and constantly have problems with cyclops because of his joking personality.

#10 Posted by COLD HAMMER (18 posts) - - Show Bio

cold hammer and hes a heroe look at my profile and read his info

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Armageddon. Abilities: Total manipulation of the Atom and can cause nuclear fusion or fission and can do this to any atom in the multiverse.

#12 Posted by spacerider (46 posts) - - Show Bio

i would create a mutant called flare and his powers would be activated by his anger or any emotion. look at coldhammers profile..........oh and the COLD HAMMER and FLARE story will be in the fan-fic section soon

#13 Posted by stealth (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i already did. stealth.

#14 Posted by Deadshot (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be Deadshot, son of Deadpool(my favorite superhero) and Copycat (Deadpool's former lover). He'd have all the skills and powers of his parents.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.