If "x-men" bcoms all-female team, who should take Colossus place?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking that Colossus is currently the only guy in adjectiveless X-Men. If the x-men title becomes an all-female team, who would you put in to replace Colossus?

BY the way, this is only an "if" so please don't think that I don't like Colossus in the x-men run cos i like him on it. : )

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an ODD feeling it's going to be Sabra...>.>

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

rofl! : )

#5 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

With New Mutants being cancelled I think Amara would fit in nicely.

#6 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he fits the "bruiser" slot, so I think Frenzy would be a good pick.

#7 Posted by time (4946 posts) - - Show Bio

They should return Jubilee and Warpath and never should of got rid of them in the first place.

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

Well assuming Dazzler was supposed to lead a little blonde street team... But since that's never gonna happen, I think Lifeguard, Dazzler, or Boom Boom would be a nice addition!!

*Actually Dazzler is "off-world" at the moment so either Boom Boom or Lifeguard would fit nicely!

#9 Posted by papad1992 (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

I have an ODD feeling it's going to be Sabra...>.>

Sabra would be an amazing addition too... She has the strength so she would fit into Colossus' muscle slot easily!

#10 Posted by Veitha (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Lifeguard in the team

#11 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to see Magik take his place if he leaves.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if it becomes all female they should probably change their name because if I see a group of women in flashy outfits calling themselves X men super heroics would not be my first thought.

#13 Posted by Silver_Raven (351 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of Storm's X-men being like her X-Force but with a more moral upright stance and vision. They prevent problems not punish them. So i could see her still supporting such a security and recon team even after she joins Wolverine's team.

Domino could lead with a cast of c-listers like Frenzy, Unuscione, Boom Boom, Surge, Dust, and Blink. If there is a Sisterhood of Evil Mutants than why not a team of X-Women.

#14 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Molly Hayes.

#15 Posted by jhazzroucher (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Molly Hayes.

Good way to expose Molly Hayes. : )

If not her, Hollow/Penance.

#16 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Magma.

#17 Posted by unicornpuncher (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does it have to be all female? Whats wrong with predominately female?

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane@AgeofHurricane: Thought she was dead?
#19 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Well, he fits the "bruiser" slot, so I think Frenzy would be a good pick.

this

#20 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@AgeofHurricane: @AgeofHurricane: Thought she was dead?

Lol Not really. No. The bullet only grazed the side of her head, she's been making appearances in X-Men Vol.3

#21 Posted by jhazzroucher (15501 posts) - - Show Bio

Molly Hayes

#22 Posted by nerd217 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Hands down frenzy could take his place but i think she's in Xmen legacy which is on wolvies side. Darn it this two sides is screwing everything (go wolvies side though! whoop whoop)

#23 Edited by randalmeister (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Frenzy would be awesome. I also think Armor might shine on Storm's team.

#24 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Jubilee back. She should have never been replaced by Pixie in the first place. But I think Frenzy would be an awesome fit, too. Her mutant powers would be an useful addition to the team, and and I'd love to see her attitude clashing with... well, everything else.

Hell, they should both join this title.

#26 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Molly Hayes because everything's better with Molly, but it doesn't feel 'right' letting Molly get more exposure than the rest of her 'family' - the Runaways are really a 'family'. So I guess Jubilee.

#27 Posted by Veitha (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Rickbarry (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is full of man haters!

#29 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1107 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely would like to see Husk in this team. She's been getting a little bit of air-time in WaTX lately, but I think she would be a kick ass new member for Storms X-Men team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.