Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

If Storm is away, who should lead? Colossus, Domino or Psylocke?

• 60 results
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

I hope Storm goes away. She was one of my favorite characters, but OH MY GOD! That ego . . . it astonishes me that anyone else can fit in the x-jet. It's very similar to what happened with Cyclops, but not as severe.

That ego?..............care to elaborate?

She has a misplaced sense of royalty or divinity because people used to worship her, and because she married into the right family.

Lmfao.

Good lmfao or bad lmfao. Did I just unleash an army of storm fans on myself?

Save the snide comments for a guy who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Bad lmfao.

When handled properly, she is not like that.

I see. Both of my questions have been answered. It was indeed a bad lmfao, and I have just unleashed an army of storm fans on myself. She has appeared like this as of late, btw.

As of late ? Yes, you obviously know more than me of the character. Do tell, where has she been been galavanting off spreading this inane sense of misplaced divinity and royalty you seem to speak of ?

I'm not saying I know more about Storm than you, and I'm not trying to offend you. To answer your question, this attitude has been particularly prevalent in UXM. The way she holds her opinions and desires as if they are of higher importance of everyone else's. I could say this about a lot of characters though.

Uh'huh. To be quite frank, being Scott's second in command, and also a former full-time leader of the X-Men, she's got every right to have her voice heard and her opinions to be respected, i for one, don't think she tries to forcefully make them seem as if they're of a higher importance than everyone else's as she respects her teammate's opinions and as they, her. She acknowledges fully that people find her haughty, and she's attempting to change that. And if you're talking solely about Uncanny X-Men, it'd be nice if you could point out some specifics, as Gillen hasn't exactly done a profuse amount of things worth noting to and for the character.

Can we stop this? I don't know why you have such distaste for my opinion. Can you not accept that the character is not perfect? Just because I don't like this aspect of her, doesn't mean everyone does. Not everyone is going to like Storm, all the time.

Nobody's perfect (and certainly not this character), honey. Nor do i have such a distaste for your opinion and i know your views aren't replicated in everyone else's brain, i'm just saying.

Maybe next time you should back your vague statements up with a bit more oomph instead of letting your evident bias cloud your judgement, i.e, talking out your a**.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

I hope Storm goes away. She was one of my favorite characters, but OH MY GOD! That ego . . . it astonishes me that anyone else can fit in the x-jet. It's very similar to what happened with Cyclops, but not as severe.

She has a misplaced sense of royalty or divinity because people used to worship her, and because she married into the right family.

Lmfao.

Good lmfao or bad lmfao. Did I just unleash an army of storm fans on myself?

Save the snide comments for a guy who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Bad lmfao.

When handled properly, she is not like that.

I see. Both of my questions have been answered. It was indeed a bad lmfao, and I have just unleashed an army of storm fans on myself. She has appeared like this as of late, btw.

As of late ? Yes, you obviously know more than me of the character. Do tell, where has she been been galavanting off spreading this inane sense of misplaced divinity and royalty you seem to speak of ?

I'm not saying I know more about Storm than you, and I'm not trying to offend you. To answer your question, this attitude has been particularly prevalent in UXM. The way she holds her opinions and desires as if they are of higher importance of everyone else's. I could say this about a lot of characters though.

Uh'huh. To be quite frank, being Scott's second in command, and also a former full-time leader of the X-Men, she's got every right to have her voice heard and her opinions to be respected, i for one, don't think she tries to forcefully make them seem as if they're of a higher importance than everyone else's as she respects her teammate's opinions and as they, her. She acknowledges fully that people find her haughty, and she's attempting to change that. And if you're talking solely about Uncanny X-Men, it'd be nice if you could point out some specifics, as Gillen hasn't exactly done a profuse amount of things worth noting to and for the character.

Can we stop this? I don't know why you have such distaste for my opinion. Can you not accept that the character is not perfect? Just because I don't like this aspect of her, doesn't mean everyone does. Not everyone is going to like Storm, all the time.

Nobody's perfect (and certainly not this character), honey. Nor do i have such a distaste for your opinion and i know your views aren't replicated in everyone else's brain, i'm just saying.

Maybe next time you should back your vague statements up with a bit more oomph instead of letting your evident bias cloud your judgement, i.e, talking out your a**.

Stop being an angry Storm fanboy who can't handle any negativity towards the character.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By John Valentine

Does it actually matter?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

See, I don't see it as misplaced. She actually is royalty, and the only time I've actually seen her pull rank like THAT is when she's trying to help out her X-Men friends, who may or may not be in need of some form of "diplomatic immunity". As far as the "Goddess" claims, she is on record for saying that she's one in name only, but she hasn't reached that level yet. Wolverine is the best at what he does, Emma Frost is a "world class telepath" who boasts on her abilities quite frequently, and Storm happens to be a human woman who was called a Goddess since she was about....12-13, and used her "Goddess" abilities to nurture a series of villages whose inhabitants loved her, which caused her to love them just as much, and to protect them at any cost. She sees herself as important...and she is. She sees herself as someone who is needed in order to protect people who can't protect themselves...and she is.

As far as marrying into the right family...I believe she hasn't changed at all by marrying T'Challa. She was told since she was a kid that the blood of Queens and Priestesses flow through her veins...and that is factual. She carries herself like royalty because she is royalty...her marriage to Black Panther simply elevated her status from "Princess" to "Queen". However, even with all of that, her entire nature is still nothing short of benevolent. She may occasionally switch to a tone that demands more respect (which, at this point, should really be given without issue anyway), but she's never crossed any real "You're all beneath me" lines...

Avatar image for mister_number_10_man
    mister number 10 man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I vote Nightcrawler...oh wait. Too soon? JK Ummm Psylocke then? :)

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#56  Edited By Teerack

Psylocke.

unicornpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By unicornpuncher

Domino, hands down. Shes got the strategy and leadership on her skillset and has led X-force, where psylocke has never lead a team before.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@John Valentine said:

Does it actually matter?

I don't think so. They can switch off, Avengers Chairman-style for all I care.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Roddy010

Definitely Psylocke...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#60  Edited By jhazzroucher

@unicornpuncher said:

Domino, hands down. Shes got the strategy and leadership on her skillset and has led X-force, where psylocke has never lead a team before.

I was thinking about Domino too. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.