If Storm is away, who should lead? Colossus, Domino or Psylocke?

• 60 results
#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Storm needs to attend something important and she has to be away from the team for a while, who should lead the team and why?

#2 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

If Colossus loses his Juggerlossunix persona, then him. If not, Psylocke.

#3 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

In a few issues from now, she's going to have her "leadership" status taken away from her (which sucks) anyway.

I say Psylocke.

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie... :P

#5 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

In a few issues from now, she's going to have her "leadership" status taken away from her (which sucks) anyway.

I say Psylocke.

Soz hun, no she isn't.

Psylocke, because this was originally meant to be her team and she's (more or less) done it before.

#6 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie is such a creeper in this comic. Although it has made me laugh a couple times.

#7 Posted by Mutant God (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Warpath

#8 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God said:

Warpath

He's not on the team.

#9 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Pixie is such a creeper in this comic. Although it has made me laugh a couple times.

"Hi"

LMAO. Pixie's face in that last panel made me LOL, and it still does.

#10 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Yeah! That's the exact panel I was referring to! I chuckled at her freaking out in the previous issue when she was trying to get Storm's attention. lol

#11 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd all be terrible. Storm is basically leading X-Force lite.

#12 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't they give Colossus hair in this title? He could have benefited from the wind look the other chicks are getting. I also just realized there are no other males on this team. Haters.

#13 Posted by poisonfleur (3131 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Psylocke. As I recall, Cyclops originally appointed her as the leader of the team before Storm was added and took over.

#14 Posted by Mutant God (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Mutant God said:

Warpath

He's not on the team.

yeah but if a member is not able to make it they should have a substitute

#15 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on the teams function, Domino

#16 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mutant God said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Mutant God said:

Warpath

He's not on the team.

yeah but if a member is not able to make it they should have a substitute

Good point.

#17 Posted by XsPectre28 (739 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke

#18 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

Why don't they give Colossus hair in this title? He could have benefited from the wind look the other chicks are getting. I also just realized there are no other males on this team. Haters.

That's a VERY good thing. If you want males, go read some Bendis'vengers and Wolverine.

#19 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Storm goes away. She was one of my favorite characters, but OH MY GOD! That ego . . . it astonishes me that anyone else can fit in the x-jet. It's very similar to what happened with Cyclops, but not as severe.

#20 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

I hope Storm goes away. She was one of my favorite characters, but OH MY GOD! That ego . . . it astonishes me that anyone else can fit in the x-jet. It's very similar to what happened with Cyclops, but not as severe.

That ego?..............care to elaborate?

#21 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#22 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: I was goofing around. I still think he should have had hair for the fabulous hair blowing shot. lol

#23 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

If Colossus loses his Juggerlossunix persona, then him. If not, Psylocke.

This.

#24 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

@AgeofHurricane: I was goofing around. I still think he should have had hair for the fabulous hair blowing shot. lol

Since his hair is metallic when he is transformed, it still wouldn't have been blowing around, though! He definitely looks better with hair - the bald look doesn't work for him.

#25 Posted by Dman1366 (799 posts) - - Show Bio

What book is this? Astonishing? or Adjectiveless?

#26 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

PIXIE FTW!

#27 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

#28 Posted by Dman1366 (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: did you mean to leave this blank? I am not good at descerning mockery. I sincerely do not know. I just get UXM and WatX, as far as current titles.

#29 Posted by stormphoenix (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I would say Psylocke she just looks like she could be a leader(Now is she a good leader? Is the question.)

#30 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

@White Mage: did you mean to leave this blank? I am not good at descerning mockery. I sincerely do not know. I just get UXM and WatX, as far as current titles.

I highlighted the answer to your question

#31 Posted by Dman1366 (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Oh! haha obviously I am not very observant either. Thank you

#32 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

@White Mage: Oh! haha obviously I am not very observant either. Thank you

De nada........."X-Men" is currently my favorite arc, as I am a Storm fanboy. However, it's definitely worth it if you have any kind of liking for Colossus/Psylocke.

#33 Posted by Dman1366 (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Lately I have been re-reading my old excalibur and new mutants, but I will check this arc out 100%. I am a HUGE fan of WatX, although the art has been disappointing lately. Which surprises me because Bachalo used to be one of my favorite.

#34 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366: I give X-men two thumbs up!

#35 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

@White Mage: Lately I have been re-reading my old excalibur and new mutants, but I will check this arc out 100%. I am a HUGE fan of WatX, although the art has been disappointing lately. Which surprises me because Bachalo used to be one of my favorite.

WATX has been good story-wise......I too am "meh" on the art.

#36 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg Outside of Psylocke I can't see any of them. Maybe if Thunderbird was still with them, though, his presence would negate Colossus as resident bruiser on the squad.

#37 Posted by jhazzroucher (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

adjectiveless

#38 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus has more experience then psylocke

#39 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus would be a horrible leader. He hates the politics that come with it. He's also an enormous pushover.

#40 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

She has a misplaced sense of royalty or divinity because people used to worship her, and because she married into the right family.

#41 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

She has a misplaced sense of royalty or divinity because people used to worship her, and because she married into the right family.

Lmfao.

#42 Edited by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Good lmfao or bad lmfao? Did I just unleash an army of storm fans on myself?

#43 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Good lmfao or bad lmfao. Did I just unleash an army of storm fans on myself?

Save the snide comments for a guy who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Bad lmfao.

When handled properly, she is not like that.

#44 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Bad lmfao.

I see. Both of my questions have been answered. It was indeed a bad lmfao, and I have just unleashed an army of storm fans on myself. She has appeared like this as of late, btw.

#45 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Bad lmfao.

I see. Both of my questions have been answered. It was indeed a bad lmfao, and I have just unleashed an army of storm fans on myself. She has appeared like this as of late, btw.

As of late ? Yes, you obviously know more than me of the character. Do tell, where has she been been galavanting off spreading this inane sense of misplaced divinity and royalty you seem to speak of ?

#46 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Bad lmfao.

As of late ? Yes, you obviously know more than me of the character. Do tell, where has she been been galavanting off spreading this inane sense of misplaced divinity and royalty you seem to speak of ?

I'm not saying I know more about Storm than you, and I'm not trying to offend you. To answer your question, this attitude has been particularly prevalent in UXM. The way she holds her opinions and desires as if they are of higher importance of everyone else's. I could say this about a lot of characters though.

#47 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Rickbarry said:

"Hi"

LMAO. Pixie's face in that last panel made me LOL, and it still does.

that is the scariest rape face i ever saw

#48 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Bad lmfao.

I'm not saying I know more about Storm than you, and I'm not trying to offend you. To answer your question, this attitude has been particularly prevalent in UXM. The way she holds her opinions and desires as if they are of higher importance of everyone else's. I could say this about a lot of characters though.

Whoa everyone just chill. I see what you both saying and can see both sides as a Storm fan I see her portrayal in X-Men as progressive when her character has seen next to none in the last five years. Now I can see how it may seem like she is stepping her boundries, because while in history she has been the leader of the X-Men this sudden shift back into this role seems a little forced. For me I think Storm has alot to prove to Scott, to her team ,but most importantly herself. She is being given a chance to truely have a say in her peoples history and future and it may seem a little selfish, but I think she has been in the right in this arc.

#49 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Bad lmfao.

Uh'huh. To be quite frank, being Scott's second in command, and also a former full-time leader of the X-Men, she's got every right to have her voice heard and her opinions to be respected, i for one, don't think she tries to forcefully make them seem as if they're of a higher importance than everyone else's as she respects her teammate's opinions and as they, her. She acknowledges fully that people find her haughty, and she's attempting to change that. And if you're talking solely about Uncanny X-Men, it'd be nice if you could point out some specifics, as Gillen hasn't exactly done a profuse amount of things worth noting to and for the character.

#50 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

@White Mage said:

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Lmfao.

Bad lmfao.

Uh'huh. To be quite frank, being Scott's second in command, and also a former full-time leader of the X-Men, she's got every right to have her voice heard and her opinions to be respected, i for one, don't think she tries to forcefully make them seem as if they're of a higher importance than everyone else's as she respects her teammate's opinions and as they, her. She acknowledges fully that people find her haughty, and she's attempting to change that. And if you're talking solely about Uncanny X-Men, it'd be nice if you could point out some specifics, as Gillen hasn't exactly done a profuse amount of things worth noting to and for the character.

Can we stop this? I don't know why you have such distaste for my opinion. Can you not accept that the character is not perfect? Just because I don't like this aspect of her, doesn't mean everyone does. Not everyone is going to like Storm, all the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.