Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

If not Bendis, then who

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

There are lot of mix feelings about Bendis writing on the X-Men titles. Some people like him and some people hate him. If he wasn't the X-Men writer, then who would you like it to be.

What should be the direction of the X-Men comics at the moment. Should Shield still be the enemy. Should Cyclops still be wanted. Should the X-Men be friends again and work together.

Who should be in the three main teams. What X-Men characters should be in these titles ?

Uncanny X-Men

All New X-Men

Wolverine and the X-Men.

Please share your views.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#2  Edited By time1

Writers I would like to see is

Uncanny X-Men : Kyle &Yost

X-Men : Ed Brubaker

New X-Men : Joss Whedon or Mike Carey.

I also wouldn't mind Peter David actually work with some more X-Men characters. Loved what he doing with Gambit.

The Line up :

Uncanny X-Men : Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magik, Colossus, Monet, Hellion, The Cuckoo's, Surge and Tempus.

X-Men(Prefered title) : Charles, Storm, Jean(the real Jean Grey), Wolverine, Beast, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Kurt, Kid Omega, Oya, Dust,Rockslide, Genesis, Bling

Instead of Wolverine and the X-Men. It will called New X-Men (the Graduates), it will be a title that focuses on young mutants. The line-up will be Hellion, Kid Omega, Genesis, Armor, Pixie, Transonic, Rockslide, Hope Summers and The Cuckoo's and X-23.

Storm and Cyclops will be leaders of the X-Men. While Charles, Jean and Emma will act as advisors. Storm team will focusing on protecting the school,teaching young mutants and Cyclops team will deal with dangerous people and save innocent people. Cyclops will not longer be wanted and Shield won't be the enemy anymore. The X-Men will be friends and work together.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By adamTRMM

K/Y, Gillen, Ellis, Straczynski, PAD, Spurrier

Afterwards, I can go reserve without fearing I've missed anything,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.