If Laura is X-23 & Storm is X-85, how about the other X-men?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously, we know that Laura is X-23. We even know her more as X-23 and not Laura.

And then we just found out that Storm is X-85.

So how about the other X-Men?

#2 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#3 Posted by SoA (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7: my words exactly

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm never heard Storm referred to as X-85, ever.

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be) the name X-23 comes from the fact that Laura was the 23rd attempt at cloning Wolverine. Storm is definitely not a Wolverine clone, so I don't even know where that would come from.

#5 Posted by Zella (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I could be wrong but I always thought X-23 was named that cause she was the 23rd attempt at recreating Weapon X, I got no idea what you're talking about with Storm though.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92680 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...what? Laura's X-23 because she's the 23rd attempt at cloning Wolverine.

#7 Posted by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-85 being referred to here is the Black Panther's numbered plan to neutralize Storm's weather manipulation. As previously mentioned, the "X-23" title refers to her clone number, being the 23rd clone. The two aren't related. Hope the helped clear things up!

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15: @Zella: NOw I know. Thanks. : )

@allthatsgeek said:

The X-85 being referred to here is the Black Panther's numbered plan to neutralize Storm's weather manipulation. As previously mentioned, the "X-23" title refers to her clone number, being the 23rd clone. The two aren't related. Hope the helped clear things up!

thank you.

So let's forget about X-23 being number coded as C-23. I'm asking if BP has actually provided number codes of other x-men maybe on past issues aside from Storm being referred as X-85.

#9 Edited by allthatsgeek (127 posts) - - Show Bio

None that I've seen, this is really the first time he's been the main/sole Avenger on panel fighting the X-Men, and again, it's storm.

Although where WAS HIS PLAN FOR NAMOR KING OF THE SEAS FLOODING YOUR CITY?! Didn't see that one coming, did ya?

Black Panther burn.

#10 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually he did..however it was something that was fated to happen. Meaning he would not be able to stop it ( plus it's tied to Hickman's Avengers and NA) were he has a star role. He's good.

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how people will say this makes sense, but Batman beating Superman with a ton of Kryptonite covertly injected into his system is PIS. ' 

Bless Comic fans.

#12 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

but what does this mean for x-51?!

#13 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

and what about poor x-35?

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (15579 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

What...the...buck?

#16 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Me confuzed....

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (15579 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

What...the...buck?

X35 started it. hahaha : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.