Ideal x-men team for marvelNOW!

#1 Posted by namorSUPRMEME (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about the x-men's lineup post avx and the lack of promo's and created a fanbased line up-

Cable-leader

Namor

Warpath

Fantomex (if he isnt dead)

Marvel Girl

Domino

Maddison Jefferies (in Box armor haha)

just wanted to know what cool lineups people would like for post avx x-men?

#2 Posted by Mr_Colossus (93 posts) - - Show Bio

You list is a pretty good list of cool characters. To alter your selection I would rather see Colossus over Namor. He's just not one of my favorites for an X-Men team. Cable would be a good leader, but really this looks more like a X-Force line up. I don't think it has to be a X-Force and could work really well. I think that adding Colossus would help give it more of an X-Men feel to it. One other alteration I would make is swapping out Marvel Girl. She's a good character, but for me she's being a bit over used in the X-Men line ups. She is the main focus of the main focus on much of the X-Men series. Not sure of someone with the amount of power she has that could replace her. Everyone I think of to replace her are either heavily used or part of X-Force. I would maybe go with Rogue or Psylocke to replace her. Just a suggestion though. Overall great selection.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.