Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I really wished there could be new X-Men fighting game

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

I really wished there could be new X-Men fighting game. Check the link out below. It Jean fighting loads of X-Men characters. Cyclops, Emma Frost and Morph. Jean Super is really cool. Check out the link below. How many of you think there should be a new X-Men fighting game. Vote Yes or No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zIJiYkZVRI

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Oh hell yeah.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Definitely yes! I really enjoyed the X-Men Children of the Atom game that came out years ago. It would be great to have another X-Men game like that again!

Hunter114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Hunter114

Yes

Personally, I'm up for any game that's based on comics, but only if it's done the right way

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Blood1991

I want one thats more like Street fighter 4 than MvC. Fighting games should need at least a little thought

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By tomchu

Firstly, we have to have bad X-Men games from being produced (do i hear a little X-Men: Destiny? Yes I do)

Secondly, Marvel needs to stop feeding the Spidey Fanboys with a new game every year. I mean, Not saying its a bad thing to be a Spidey Fanboy (I am one) or these games are bad, but we need Marvel to step up for the little guy (which is pretty much all the other characters in the Marvel U)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

Yeah! I would love that idea! : )

aerokinesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By aerokinesis

we really need it...i'd like something dark and violent like Mortal kombat...a storm fatality ftw

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WeaponX619

If they ever came up with a game similar to the fighting style of Batman AC I would go crazy! I would love anything better than what they've been coming out with though, XMD was too weak for me

Papito208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Papito208

X-Men children of the atom was awesome all the way through. Still remember getting chills fighting Magneto. I wouldn't mind another X-men action game done right.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By SupremeHyperion

you guys should google marvel fighing game and see what they had in the works a few years ago (has some videos of a couple fights they showcased). looked pretty sweet, would love to see something like that with the entire marvel universe included.

MarcoDaOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By MarcoDaOne

Personally I'd prefer them reboot X-Men Legends. With the current next-gen graphics, I'd think the game would fair amazingly, if done by a company who cared deeply about the franchise. I loathe Activision, nothing of there's has been remotely amazing.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By John Valentine

@MarcoDaOne said:

Personally I'd prefer them reboot X-Men Legends. With the current next-gen graphics, I'd think the game would fair amazingly, if done by a company who cared deeply about the franchise. I loathe Activision, nothing of there's has been remotely amazing.

That would be fantastic, especially if they included newer characters (Fantomex, Genesis etc).

Fighting games are dated now. Only really fun for playing with friends.

MarcoDaOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By MarcoDaOne

@John Valentine: Precisely! I've tried the whole "fighting games" route and it just becomes really boring and competitive. I'd love for them to actually make Emma Frost more useful, I couldn't do much with her in X-Men Legends...Jean was my go to psychic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.