Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I need help

paalern3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hello!

I want to begin with one of the ongoing x-men series, what is the best choice, and why?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@paalern3: hey!

I'm pretty sure all of the current, on-going X-men series are being cancelled with the Secret Wars stuff that's going to be going on.

http://insidepulse.com/2015/03/24/secret-wars-2015-july-sees-marvel-comics-roll-out-new-series-for-a-total-of-47-cancellations-confirmed-2-of-3-teased-avengers-x-men-series-debut/

If you aren't already reading any of the current books, I'd suggest just waiting until the event's over and looking out for some of the new books when they are inevitably re-launched.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@hopesummersforthefuture: :v hahaha..

well, it's nice to be missed, but I'm not back to fight.

I just noticed you were creepin' up on my top poster score and decided we couldn't have that :p

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: :v hahaha..

well, it's nice to be missed, but I'm not back to fight.

I just noticed you were creepin' up on my top poster score and decided we couldn't have that :p

lol :P

JasonBriggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All New X-Men has been pretty fun to read. If you live by a library, maybe go look for the trade paper backs of all those stories.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.