Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

i dont know if this is real but....

• 80 results
    Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thegreyoutcastx: I was hoping it would be Kitty Pryde, but it could be: Magik, Emma, Scott. I really isn't about physical power, it's about boundaries.

The problem is boundaries are hard to put on someone who has Omega Level Psionics.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find this corny. THat is all. It is not a big deal for me.

-ABstract4$$#073-

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thegreyoutcastx: Fair point but being that they are responsible, I would liked to see them at least try. Jean having to mind control everyone around her, would probably give her a sign that maybe she is doing something wrong.

tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Hey guys, remember when writers would do things that made sense out of nonsense? Like hinting at a crush between say Tempus and Adult Cyclops, and then using the tension between Teen Cyke and Jean to push teen Cyke in the direction of the girl his age who likes his adult self anyway.....me neither......all i remember is the crazy bald guy who trolls fans, supes up characters unnecessarily, and passes the female characters from person to person pointlessly.

This is why I stopped caring about relationships in comics...

I stopped caring when Marvel ended Peter/MJ. I will only care again when Marvel decides to make Spidey/Kitty canon in the 616.

Check the last issue of Daredevil: End of Days. There's a note signed "Peter Parker & Kitty". Though is set in the future, I think that is canon. (And yeah, Bendis wrote it.)

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
    RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice try Bendis, but I already dropped your book and I'm not picking it again so I can pointedly NOT watch Angel and X-23 make out.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho said:

@thegreyoutcastx: I was hoping it would be Kitty Pryde, but it could be: Magik, Emma, Scott. I really isn't about physical power, it's about boundaries.

The problem is boundaries are hard to put on someone who has Omega Level Psionics.

Kitty always tells jean to stay out of ppls thoughts but i an see ppl being afraid of jean now with her power boost

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Fair point but being that they are responsible, I would liked to see them at least try. Jean having to mind control everyone around her, would probably give her a sign that maybe she is doing something wrong.

Problem is she doesn't have control of her powers as well as her older self does. She keeps reading minds even when she's not trying to, just goes to show that she doesn't understand everything she is doing. Not excuse of her actions, just something to keep in mind.

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@koays said:

Hey guys, remember when writers would do things that made sense out of nonsense? Like hinting at a crush between say Tempus and Adult Cyclops, and then using the tension between Teen Cyke and Jean to push teen Cyke in the direction of the girl his age who likes his adult self anyway.....me neither......all i remember is the crazy bald guy who trolls fans, supes up characters unnecessarily, and passes the female characters from person to person pointlessly.

I stopped caring when Marvel ended Peter/MJ. I will only care again when Marvel decides to make Spidey/Kitty canon in the 616.

Check the last issue of Daredevil: End of Days. There's a note signed "Peter Parker & Kitty". Though is set in the future, I think that is canon. (And yeah, Bendis wrote it.)

DD: End of Days is an AU. It's not canon to the 616.

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papinacho said:

Kitty always tells jean to stay out of ppls thoughts but i an see ppl being afraid of jean now with her power boost

They are fearful of a Jean Grey period.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Koays  Online

Huh, maybe we'll finally find out why Angel is still on the team, even thought the entire reason why he left the Jean Grey School was to be off the team. Oh well at least this clear the path for Beast and Jean.

People have been wondering why Angel is on the team since the 70's.....

Pikachunicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wishing I was X-23 right now. Cyke and Angel in a short time period? Lucky girl! :'D

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Moonlighterstone

Wishing I was X-23 right now. Cyke and Angel in a short time period? Lucky girl! :'D

This.

LOL

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho said:

Problem is she doesn't have control of her powers as well as her older self does. She keeps reading minds even when she's not trying to, just goes to show that she doesn't understand everything she is doing. Not excuse of her actions, just something to keep in mind.

@tomasmaclgh said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@koays said:

DD: End of Days is an AU. It's not canon to the 616.

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@papinacho said:

True she's super crazy powerful!

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I get that they're afraid, but they're super heroes, they should get past and at least try to stop her from abusing her powers.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I get that they're afraid, but they're super heroes, they should get past and at least try to stop her from abusing her powers.

Kitty Pryde did and so did teen cyclops but she doesnt listen like a typical teenager

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho:

Jean is starting to remind me of hope summers before avx happened after second coming. Shes angry at scott justlike hope was after cable "died"

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:
    @papinacho said:

And if her future self is any sign, she is gonna go super crazy unstable with said power.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what the big deal about them. They're nutin special. They're only Dos Idiotas kizzin. Just remarkin.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ARMIV2

I saw this when the artist shared on Facebook and I was just like...

here, lemme get a gif. for that...

Conan Facepalm

There. I was more or less like this.

Relationships and comics, man...

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By CheeseSticks

Guys calm down. This is Bendis, his cover are always false information. You can count my words.

No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:
    @papinacho said:

And if her future self is any sign, she is gonna go super crazy unstable with said power.

yes she will but hopefully not anytime soon :)

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah X 23 cold calculating killer to O5 team bicycle well done.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awesome. X 23 look good and she is a BABE. Even I will get with her I don't see who wouldn't lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah X 23 cold calculating killer to O5 team bicycle well done.

i thought she was trying to change her ways for the 1000000th time, lol

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice try Bendis, but we all know who is her true destiny.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

No, I don't want him to return from Space. He should stick with the Starjammers.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I don't want him to return from Space. He should stick with the Starjammers.

This was the original "Nice try Bendis", to which we also won't submit.

Her destiny almost rots in the Circus right now.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@avenger85 said:

This was the original "Nice try Bendis", to which we also won't submit.

Her destiny almost rots in the Circus right now.

Why ? She isn't a Phoenix Host so her odds of survival are really high, and will be the catalyst for Logan to mend his Schism with his future son-in-law ( not his adult version) . So what's there to worry about ?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

No its Hellion :)

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why ? She isn't a Phoenix Host so her odds of survival are really high, and will be the catalyst for Logan to mend his Schism with his future son-in-law ( not his adult version) . So what's there to worry about ?

This is just an attempt to troll X-fandom that is known for being easily trolled, while X and Hellion had something really interesting together and an initial story of a better quality.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

@adamtrmm said:

No its Hellion :)

not anymore it isn't.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.