I am loving this

#1 Edited by Dman1366 (737 posts) - - Show Bio

This arc is really cool, this shows how powerful Bobby can be! I hope him and Kitty do not break up though....

#2 Edited by time (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the rest of ladies there, we got Mstique, Kitty and Porlais. Who esle though.

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: Opal Tanaka, Nurse Annie and some other chick.

#4 Posted by time (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

cool, looking foward to this story, it's about time Iceman got some time in the spotlight.

#5 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by time (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

Astonishing X-Men I think.

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

@dman1366: What is this from?

Astonishing X-Men #62... it deals with the fallout of the X-Termination crossover. It was a really good issue, probably the best since Marjorie Liu took over. Iceman has a death seed inside him and is getting some pretty deep character development. Oh and all his past lovers have met up in the same cafe, claiming that they were called/texted to meet Bobby there, to his surprise. I hope this series progresses well.

#8 Posted by time (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not red that issue yet, looking forward to reading it.

#9 Posted by emperium (63 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a good issue, but forgive me for not knowing this but i got a question from this issue...

You guys know that scene with Mystique and Gambit. Those weird tentacles came out of her back... does she do that? I've never seen her do that before.

Really hope somebody knows.

#10 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperium: technically, she could do that; though, given that she's talking to Gambit, she could be dropping a reference to Sinister, since that's a bit his old visual trademark.

#11 Edited by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperium said:

It was a good issue, but forgive me for not knowing this but i got a question from this issue...

You guys know that scene with Mystique and Gambit. Those weird tentacles came out of her back... does she do that? I've never seen her do that before.

Really hope somebody knows.

She's done that before, yeah.

Anyway, loved the issue, actually. I think it's the only one of Liu's issues that I've been totally on board with. Glad to see where this goes.

#12 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE NURSE ANNIE.

#13 Edited by CTG (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@dman1366 said:

This arc is really cool, this shows how powerful Bobby can be! I hope him and Kitty do not break up though....

Not sure if you read any of the previous Uncanny X-Force volume, but it AoA Bobby was a tease of how powerful Iceman can be if he reached his full potential.

He wiped the floor with UXF pretty convincingly.

I bring that up b/c a lot of the promotional art for this arc has Bobby very closely resembling his AoA counterpart.

#14 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood said:

Astonishing X-Men #62... it deals with the fallout of the X-Termination crossover. It was a really good issue, probably the best since Marjorie Liu took over. Iceman has a death seed inside him and is getting some pretty deep character development. Oh and all his past lovers have met up in the same cafe, claiming that they were called/texted to meet Bobby there, to his surprise. I hope this series progresses well.

I picked up this issue a few days ago and loved it. Looks like I need to start reading this series again.

#15 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: Opal Tanaka, Nurse Annie and some other chick.

I LOVE NURSE ANNIE.

I would be super happy if Bobby hooked back up with Opal. I know it's not going to happen. The other chick is Cloud she was a member of the Defenders and according to the CV wiki Bobby had feelings for her.

#16 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@knighthood said:

I picked up this issue a few days ago and loved it. Looks like I need to start reading this series again.

I know... finally. It only took 15 issues to finally get to an interesting point!

#17 Edited by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I start reading this book? And if I should, from which issue should I start(I dropped the book after Kile/Jean wedding because I didn't find it interesting but I could start reading it again).

Then about how powerful Bobby is, has h done anything very impressive, and if so can someone post a scan, plase(I need this for the battle forum lol)

#19 Edited by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

True story!

Could not care less about GayKyle/Northstar. Karma's borderline - I do like her but she's not a character I'd go out of my way pick up a book for.

The Gay Marriage Northstar/Kyle story I did not like. The Karma half-sister revenge story I did not like. The Warbird artistry story was interesting and good. The X-Termination crossover issues were boring. And now we get this story featuring Iceman in actual developmental trouble... that's interesting!

Marjorie, you've set a bar, don't fall back... keep the stories flowing and interesting!!

#20 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

Should I start reading this book? And if I should, from which issue should I start(I dropped the book after Kile/Jean wedding because I didn't find it interesting but I could start reading it again).

Then about how powerful Bobby is, has h done anything very impressive, and if so can someone post a scan, plase(I need this for the battle forum lol)

he let himself be pushed into a vat of molten metal and evaporated so he could hide inside of Gambit while the enemies thought he was dead. It was a bit too obvious, but cool all the same.

#21 Edited by John Valentine (16318 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

I'll post some scans in a few days. Just re-reading X-Men Vol.2 by Carey which has some very cool Bobby moments.

X-Termination was just bad period. The Warbird issues were pretty good, just read them today, actually!

#22 Posted by papad1992 (6833 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that the Warbird story was really good. It showed the inner thoughts of a warrior who has desires and dreams is not essentially a killing machine. Also the art was really great for that story. And yeah, don't get me started on X-Termination! Only good things to come out of that crap story was the return of Dazzler and Sage!

#23 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.