Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I am loving this

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dman1366
    No Caption Provided

This arc is really cool, this shows how powerful Bobby can be! I hope him and Kitty do not break up though....

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#2  Edited By time1

Who is the rest of ladies there, we got Mstique, Kitty and Porlais. Who esle though.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@time: Opal Tanaka, Nurse Annie and some other chick.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool, looking foward to this story, it's about time Iceman got some time in the spotlight.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Astonishing X-Men I think.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@dman1366: What is this from?

Astonishing X-Men #62... it deals with the fallout of the X-Termination crossover. It was a really good issue, probably the best since Marjorie Liu took over. Iceman has a death seed inside him and is getting some pretty deep character development. Oh and all his past lovers have met up in the same cafe, claiming that they were called/texted to meet Bobby there, to his surprise. I hope this series progresses well.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have not red that issue yet, looking forward to reading it.

emperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a good issue, but forgive me for not knowing this but i got a question from this issue...

You guys know that scene with Mystique and Gambit. Those weird tentacles came out of her back... does she do that? I've never seen her do that before.

Really hope somebody knows.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperium: technically, she could do that; though, given that she's talking to Gambit, she could be dropping a reference to Sinister, since that's a bit his old visual trademark.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By John Valentine

@emperium said:

It was a good issue, but forgive me for not knowing this but i got a question from this issue...

You guys know that scene with Mystique and Gambit. Those weird tentacles came out of her back... does she do that? I've never seen her do that before.

Really hope somebody knows.

She's done that before, yeah.

Anyway, loved the issue, actually. I think it's the only one of Liu's issues that I've been totally on board with. Glad to see where this goes.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I LOVE NURSE ANNIE.

CTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CTG

@dman1366 said:

This arc is really cool, this shows how powerful Bobby can be! I hope him and Kitty do not break up though....

Not sure if you read any of the previous Uncanny X-Force volume, but it AoA Bobby was a tease of how powerful Iceman can be if he reached his full potential.

He wiped the floor with UXF pretty convincingly.

I bring that up b/c a lot of the promotional art for this arc has Bobby very closely resembling his AoA counterpart.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knighthood said:

Astonishing X-Men #62... it deals with the fallout of the X-Termination crossover. It was a really good issue, probably the best since Marjorie Liu took over. Iceman has a death seed inside him and is getting some pretty deep character development. Oh and all his past lovers have met up in the same cafe, claiming that they were called/texted to meet Bobby there, to his surprise. I hope this series progresses well.

I picked up this issue a few days ago and loved it. Looks like I need to start reading this series again.

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Opal Tanaka, Nurse Annie and some other chick.

I LOVE NURSE ANNIE.

I would be super happy if Bobby hooked back up with Opal. I know it's not going to happen. The other chick is Cloud she was a member of the Defenders and according to the CV wiki Bobby had feelings for her.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992 said:

@knighthood said:

I picked up this issue a few days ago and loved it. Looks like I need to start reading this series again.

I know... finally. It only took 15 issues to finally get to an interesting point!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By John Valentine
    Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Should I start reading this book? And if I should, from which issue should I start(I dropped the book after Kile/Jean wedding because I didn't find it interesting but I could start reading it again).

Then about how powerful Bobby is, has h done anything very impressive, and if so can someone post a scan, plase(I need this for the battle forum lol)

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By papad1992

@papad1992 said:

True story!

Could not care less about GayKyle/Northstar. Karma's borderline - I do like her but she's not a character I'd go out of my way pick up a book for.

The Gay Marriage Northstar/Kyle story I did not like. The Karma half-sister revenge story I did not like. The Warbird artistry story was interesting and good. The X-Termination crossover issues were boring. And now we get this story featuring Iceman in actual developmental trouble... that's interesting!

Marjorie, you've set a bar, don't fall back... keep the stories flowing and interesting!!

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Should I start reading this book? And if I should, from which issue should I start(I dropped the book after Kile/Jean wedding because I didn't find it interesting but I could start reading it again).

Then about how powerful Bobby is, has h done anything very impressive, and if so can someone post a scan, plase(I need this for the battle forum lol)

he let himself be pushed into a vat of molten metal and evaporated so he could hide inside of Gambit while the enemies thought he was dead. It was a bit too obvious, but cool all the same.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By John Valentine

@veitha said:

I'll post some scans in a few days. Just re-reading X-Men Vol.2 by Carey which has some very cool Bobby moments.

X-Termination was just bad period. The Warbird issues were pretty good, just read them today, actually!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought that the Warbird story was really good. It showed the inner thoughts of a warrior who has desires and dreams is not essentially a killing machine. Also the art was really great for that story. And yeah, don't get me started on X-Termination! Only good things to come out of that crap story was the return of Dazzler and Sage!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.