Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

How would you Enhance/Alter some of your favorite X-men

• 57 results
    Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jean finds all the phoenix shards thus becoming the only phoenix host the phoenix then goes dormant for a time and we get jean back. Or take it the other way and have jean move out into the marvel cosmic verse.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I would also alter Rogue when she comes back. I want her as a tank again. I would have her permanently absorb someone like Xenith (gladiator's cousin). I think her having invulnerability and flight as well as frost breath and heat vision. These could be her base powers while still being able to absorb/borrow other people's powers for only a short while like she's been doing recently.

I would alter Hope as well. I would find a way to cut out the power mimicry stuff and give her the ability to telepathically possess and control others similar to Karma but far stronger in that she can control multiple persons at a time. She could also fly/levitate and have healing powers like Angel

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

Storm - Make her completely immune to the elements she controls, leverage her defensive applications more often and expand on them (i.e. - a polarity shield and compressed air shield), and allow her to explore her powers in the intergalactic medium more, and leverage more of the uncommon and unexplored forces of weather (i.e. - anti-matter). An elemental form, as mentioned above, would also be cool.

The only problem with those changes is that she should change her code name (which I'm all for, as I tend to like psychic, energy or cosmic powered characters) since weather is just the most basic manifestation of her powers. Maybe she should retire the name "Storm" and give it to another weather controller.

I didn't see this before. I don't think her code name would need to change at all. These applications would all still be weather related.

Lordhuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lordhuck

Cyclops. I hate that he is yet another mutant glass cannon. A 9 year old girl with a sling shot could kill Cyclops.

He needs to be able to channel his ruby energy into a skin tight force field for defensive purposes.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By phisigmatau

@lordhuck said:

Cyclops. I hate that he is yet another mutant glass cannon. A 9 year old girl with a sling shot could kill Cyclops.

He needs to be able to channel his ruby energy into a skin tight force field for defensive purposes.

na,

I say give him a shield like the swat team does. he also has a ton of armor and a jet pack. This is a team, some team members have abilities others don't but together they can handle any situation.

I'd take away Scott's need for a visor though. Maybe use it only for cosmetic purposes and such.

Lordhuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lordhuck

@phisigmatau:

Give Cyclops a swat team shield? That would look so stupid. The ruby energy that powers his optic blasts doesn't harm his own body. He should be able to infuse his flesh with it somehow giving him some level of super human durability.

Team sure, but dressing in spandex when you have access to Shi'ar level tech that is thousands of years beyond Earth is a liability to your team. Some form of armor would seem to be in order.

Cyclops is the leader of the X-men and faces both Global and cosmic level threats. If you're going to do that sort of thing, it would be cool if you could have the durability to survive an errant golf ball or slipping on a dog poop and hitting your head on the sidewalk.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A well written Cyclops role in a movie.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordhuck said:

@phisigmatau:

Give Cyclops a swat team shield? That would look so stupid. The ruby energy that powers his optic blasts doesn't harm his own body. He should be able to infuse his flesh with it somehow giving him some level of super human durability.

Team sure, but dressing in spandex when you have access to Shi'ar level tech that is thousands of years beyond Earth is a liability to your team. Some form of armor would seem to be in order.

Cyclops is the leader of the X-men and faces both Global and cosmic level threats. If you're going to do that sort of thing, it would be cool if you could have the durability to survive an errant golf ball or slipping on a dog poop and hitting your head on the sidewalk.

lol true, but i think his spandex armor is super tough or something like that trust me i got a lecture on it already. And I wish he could be more a cosmic/global level responder but with Marvel's whole push on the Avengers I'm thinking those days are numbered =(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.