Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

How will the X-men Franchise Continue?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By flameboy298

Im curious whats going to happen after Days of future Past,are going to start seeing more of the cast members form First class from now on?or Do you think they'll most likely continue with the Previous Cast Members? Halle Berry,Hugh Jackman..etc

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I do know that they are planning on doing an X-Force film after Days of Future Past. Who's going to be in it, we're not sure. I'm guessing that Apocalypse might make an appearance in later movies of the X-Men and maybe we might see some of Grant Morrison's run on New X-Men.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

I guess depending on what DC does with the Superman/Batman movie and then eventually Justice League, if these are big hits we may see Marvel pull out the Avengers vs. Xmen movie. I honestly wish they pull a Matrix and give us 2 or 3 movies in a 2 year span. Start with House of M then Messiah Complex/War and finally AVX

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

There is some speculation that FF could cross over with X-Men. I'm not sure how that would happen.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

There is some speculation that FF could cross over with X-Men. I'm not sure how that would happen.

franklin richards is how that would happen, he had a role (and i think his introduction at least as a mutant) in the Days of Future Past story line. Now, how will they proceed? Very poorly if Fox's records holds true, still with the X force news i am remaining hopeful. I do however believe that this movie will be a 'reboot' for the Fox / Marvel comic Universe. So we will see the relaunch of FF, X men and possibly Daredevil (did they retain the rights?) in the very near future

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

@mcklayn said:

@knighthood said:

franklin richards is how that would happen, he had a role (and i think his introduction at least as a mutant) in the Days of Future Past story line. Now, how will they proceed? Very poorly if Fox's records holds true, still with the X force news i am remaining hopeful. I do however believe that this movie will be a 'reboot' for the Fox / Marvel comic Universe. So we will see the relaunch of FF, X men and possibly Daredevil (did they retain the rights?) in the very near future

I think Marvel got the rights back to Daredevil.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.