Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

How Does X-Men: First Class Differ From The Comics?

• 87 results
    No_name_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By No_name_here

After months of picking through every rumor, report, trailer and poster with a fine toothed comb of speculation, we can now behold X-MEN: FIRST CLASS in full. It took a lot of creative liberties with the source material. I really don't have a problem with that: I even prefer some of the changes, because it was a superb flick. It's fun to compare and contrast, though.

Needless to say, MASSIVE SPOILERS lurk below. Consider yourself properly warned. If you learn more than you want to know, then it's your own fault.

No Caption Provided
    == TEASER ==

THE HELLFIRE CLUB

Azazel and Riptide have never been members of this club, of course. Emma Frost appears just as she did in her earliest experiences, albeit with the secondary mutation of her diamond form manifesting many years ahead of time. Sebastian Shaw's been been changed the most of anybody, for sure. What’s funny is that when Kevin Bacon’s casting was first announced, his role wasn’t specified and a lot of fans thus assumed he’d be playing Mr. Sinister. The Shaw in FIRST CLASS actually has some elements of the “middle years” Sinister spent as a cruel eugenics scientists in the employ of Nazi Germany. Seeing as how Riptide’s part of this Hellfire Club and how he’s traditionally been one of Sinister’s Marauders in the comics, I’m sure the screenwriters had Nathaniel Essex in mind when they were reconceiving the Black King. Shaw additionaly serves as something of a prototypical Magneto (in appearance and philosophy) at the front of this prototypical Brotherhood whose mutant supremacy agenda differs from the Club's broader “will to conquer” in the comics.

Shaw’s powers have also been given a bit of tweak. He still absorbs energy, but instead of turning that power into muscle and strength, he redirects it in a manner much like Bishop. Vaughn wasn't kidding about trying to avoid the “roided up Ben Franklin” of the comics.

MYSTIQUE

No Caption Provided

Another character who’s been changed significantly. Even though this Mystique would’ve been in her 50s (at the youngest) by the time of the first X-MEN movie, the Raven Darkholme of the comics is much older with an age stated to be to at least 100 years. That's actually touched upon a little during the "romantic chemistry" session with Beast where he observes that her cells age at half the normal rate. Of course, unless she’s supposed to be around five in the prologue, she’d have to be a few years older than the teen whiz Hank McCoy anyway (which puts their romance in a different perspective, for sure.)

Even though she’s had numerous high-profile affairs over the years in the comics, she’s never been with Beast or Magneto before. Many fans assumed that Azazel’s presence in the movie might lead to her being seduced and getting pregnant with Nightcrawler. Nothing of the sort was even alluded to in this movie but, considering the two’s new affiliation at the end and the fact that they have decades ahead of them in the timeline, I suppose you can assume that business will happen later.

XAVIER & MAGNETO

These guys meet during a botched military operation off the coast of Florida in the movie and work together to recruit and train the first members of the X-Men. In the comics, they met while working at a psychiatric hospital in Israel and their superheroic partnership never extended beyond a skirmish against Hydra. Magneto’s actually a bit younger than he is in the chronology in the comics. He’s a grown man with a family during World War II and he goes on to father three children - - Quicksilver, Polaris and the Scarlet Witch - - in the years before the founding of the X-Men. Interestingly, his acquisition of Nazi gold in FIRST CLASS parallels his usage of it to found and fund the Brotherhood in the comics. Rage is the catalyst of his powers in both iterations, as well.

MOIRA MACTAGGERT

The C.I.A. field agent of FIRST CLASS is far removed from the Scottish scientist of the comics. Her romantic entanglements with Xavier have carried over but, thankfully, her similar dealings with Banshee weren't even hinted at.

DARWIN

Oddly enough, Darwin’s screentime more-or-less corresponds to the fate he suffers in DEADLY GENESIS as part of MacTaggert’s early “foster” team of X-Men.

ANGEL SALVADORE

The powers and code name are the only similarities. The Angel of the comics was a fifth or sixth generation recruit who notably had an underage pregnancy because of the Beak.

No Caption Provided

HAVOK

He doesn't get a whole lot of screen time, but his control issues and need for a harness to handle his powers represent the character's early days in the comics quite well. Even though he's identified as "Alex Summers" on screen, the only clear link to Cyclops is his energy, which has now been colored red to better resemble his brother's optic blasts. No other connections are ever addressed or alluded to, so there's a big, open space to try to reconcile him with his older brother's appearances in the series.

BANSHEE

In the comics, Banshee was a full-grown man when he encountered the still-teenage X-Men as a mind-controlled villain. He’d been a NYPD cop, an Interpol Agent and an owner of an Irish castle prior to his costume adventuring so, obviously, the movie's Sean Cassidy doesn't have nearly as strong a resume. Dare I say, this awkward American teen is a far cry from the hero of the comics.

Nocall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Nocall

"Dare I say, this awkward American teen is a far cry from the hero of the comics."

groaaaaan =P

Avatar image for graphiccasualfreak
    GraphicCasualFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

User Lists: 2

So there was a lot of talk about this being a prequel rather than a reboot. Does anyone else think that is the intent? Because as all ready has been pointed out this seems like quite a ways to go back if your starting the series over.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bestostero

Another difference, First Class sucks completely, Comics only sometimes. just kidding it was passable... but i wasnt too impressed by it, i wanted to like it, but just wasnt there for me.

Vermillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vermillo

Just saw it and was left with an awkward feel. Was it good or bad? I can't say but did it follow the comics I say no. Instead  it felt it was loosely inspired by the comic. There where alot of liberty that I just couldn't get over in the movies. In the end I feel like the same as the last 3 movies. 

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @GraphicCasualFreak said:

So there was a lot of talk about this being a prequel rather than a reboot. Does anyone else think that is the intent? Because as all ready has been pointed out this seems like quite a ways to go back if your starting the series over.

Please can't they just call it a reboot, that way they can just have fun with the possible sequels O_O 
    CombatSpoon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By CombatSpoon86

I did notice in the movies how shaw reminded me alot like sinister in the movie. I was very surprised of the characterization of mystique in the movie. She was definitely one of the focuses with her relationship with both xavier and magnus. 

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By goldenkey

From what I read when it was coming out is that they were going to treat it much like Batman Begins was.  If the movie bombed and/or just plain sucked then it was going to be called a prequel.  If it did well and/or was a good movie, then it was going to be a reboot.  This is the X-men.  There are so many possabilities openess to it much like the Bond franchise.  still have to see it to make a critique...........and Mystiques big ass forehead is just stupid looking.
    JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By JonesDeini
    @xhavoc86:  
    I'm seeing it today, for free, I figure why not. I got nothin' to lose and have a free afternoon. 
    FireFlare153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By FireFlare153

After watching the movie, I want to read the comic now!
    Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iron Apollo

@Tom Pinchuk so it was a good movie?

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By FoxxFireArt

Technically, since Mystique's ability revolves around the reproduction and manipulation of her own genes, she could potentially be immortal. From the prospect of old age, at least.

Talk about bad luck. In one movie they take two of my favorite female mutant characters and manage to mess them both up.

What's really irritating me is all these commercials for this movie that I keep seeing that say, 

"X-Men First Class is a contender with Dark Knight for the best comic book movie ever"

Uh,....no. They aren't contenders because they aren't even in the same weight class.
    Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

I pretty much thought it was an amazing moving, agreed the characters were a bit tweaked but I think it was for the best. I read the comic books and what not and NONE of my friends do, but still I dragged them along to see it with me, and not only did they LOVE it they couldn't stop talking about it on the way home.  

All-in-all it was a really good movie, sure it might have not added up with the comics but in reality, most books that are made into movies aren't the same, there is NO WAY that comic books are going to turn out the way they are supposed to in the movies. Saying that, I'd love to see a second instalment in this First Class franchise and from the looks of it, it's safe to say that there will definitely be more coming! =D 

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By HexThis
    @FoxxFireArt said:
    Technically, since Mystique's ability revolves around the reproduction and manipulation of her own genes, she could potentially be immortal. From the prospect of old age, at least.

Talk about bad luck. In one movie they take two of my favorite female mutant characters and manage to mess them both up.

Mystique also has an expedited healing factor as well, it's not explored as often but it makes sense given her ability to manipulate her form. With what she's capable of doing with her entire body, it only makes sense that she would be able to sustain more trauma than a normal person. 

One thing I was wavering about with Mystique and somewhat with Emma is that they're more brazen then they're portrayed in the movies. In X-men and X2, Mystique hardly speaks at all when in actuality Mystique never really shuts up...it's something I personally love about her. Also, the Magneto-Mystique relationship is always over-emphasized. Mystique is older than Xavier or Magneto and just as intelligent. I mean, she infiltrated the White House simply by working extremely hard.

But I also think Mystique being portrayed as a worthy adversary to Wolverine, an exceptional field agent, and deadly foe all around is something people pick up in the movies so I wouldn't consider her to be ruined by this portrayal.
    PeteyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PeteyParker

Not a prequel...........If it's a prequel explain this.....Emma Frost being in origins (and Banshee is there as well younger no one ever mentions that one) , the opening to X3 where Charles and Eric go see Jean Grey in what is very much the early 90's, and unless Storm, Cyclops and Jean show up in the next movie, explain how they are not present in the first class seeing how they said in X1 they were his some of his first students..........Just explain in a logical cohesive manner without me stretching my imagination to comic level because if i do that then i will make my reasons i will like then go to see the next  movie only to be disappointed.

Blindside002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blindside002

Lol, the only thing that I really didn't like about this movie was Emma Frost because while I know she was a part of the hellfire club it just didn't fit. I actually cared for Mystique who I thought was actually better than the comics, not to mention Jennifer Lawrence was hot as hell in both forms. Magneto and Charles had great chemistry and I didn't think of Magneto as a big D-bag. Overall it was an awesome movie that I was gratefully surprised about.

Wingfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wingfoot

Hi ! 

Excepted for Magneto and prof X, everything in the movie differs from the comic... more or less. 

Hihane washte.
    jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jubilee042

i can finally breath just be grateful people that it was a good movie

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By craigbo180

Will come back and read this after I have seen the movie, thank god I saw the MASSIVE SPOILERS warning.

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By Mucklefluga

I love the Wolverine cameo.
    Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Iron_Turtle

Magneto, X and Shaw were the best things about the movie. The rest was trash.

MrSeaman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrSeaman70

I agree with Iron Turtle, Magneto and Prof X rocks :) 

Emma looks like a corporate mother :P
    superzero93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By superzero93

We could sit here all day and poke holes in the back story's and continuity but lets face it they made one of the best X-men movies ever that is a fact. My mum who has no real interest in comics apart from what I tell her, says now she understand why Magneto is how he is and how everything came to be. Obviously I have corrected her on some of the plot pit falls, like how mystique was never Xavier's adopted sister but for none fans this is an origin story that describes how an X-Men team my have come together, because lets not forget it is possible that this happened in a parallel universe that does not follow the correct continuity of the real X-Men universe.

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Osiris1428

You kill the one guy whose power is NOT to die. That character in the comics has survived much worse.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skaddix
    @Osiris1428: Pretty Much. He whooped Hela.
    Kweschun_Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kweschun_Mark
    @Osiris1428: It could be argued that he 'evolved' into a psychic or energy being of some sort. After all didn't we all think he died originally in the comics? Only to turn around and have become some kind of psychic being and fused with Vulcan. 
    Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

At least I know the Fans thought it was a good movie, And oh so many..... Spoilers Darling!
    Avatar image for the_diamond_prince
    The_Diamond_Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the term "preboot", it's a good description for this movie. It is obviously set before the first movies( hence prequel ) and it slightly changes and adds to what we already know from the earlier films including the addition of the 1960's setting and giving plenty of time to mess around before the first Xmen films (reboot). I personally thought the movie was quite good with a really strong cast (Michael Fassbender came out of nowhere to me. Did anyone else get hardcore James Bond vibes from him when he was on his revenge mission...). And can people please forget about Wolverine Origins and The Last Stand!! (more Origins than The Last Stand, but both were crappy)

Kweschun_Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kweschun_Mark
    @The_Diamond_Prince said:
    I like the term "preboot", it's a good description for this movie. It is obviously set before the first movies( hence prequel ) and it slightly changes and adds to what we already know from the earlier films including the addition of the 1960's setting and giving plenty of time to mess around before the first Xmen films (reboot). I personally thought the movie was quite good with a really strong cast (Michael Fassbender came out of nowhere to me. Did anyone else get hardcore James Bond vibes from him when he was on his revenge mission...). And can people please forget about Wolverine Origins and The Last Stand!! (more Origins than The Last Stand, but both were crappy)
    Agreed! On everything you said. Mostly the "...forget about Wolverine Origins..."  

That being said I'm just come out and say it. I LOVED the relationship they created with Mystique and Charles. I know it came out of left field completely...but I think it was really awesome that they developed MovieVerse!Mystique they way they did. 
    Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Walker696

Mytique acted like a whinny horny teen, Magneto acted like a child most the movie(letting his anger get the best of him), Emma Frost was boring and Darwin dying almost made me walk out. A few good things were Shaw and the way they used him, Riptide, Azarel, and Shaw destroying the compound was fun to watch, but in all the most memorable part was Logan's cameo.

The movie was descent if you completely ignore everything that happened in the comics. It was a been drawn out at some parts but for a reboot it was ok(don't care what they say this was a reboot, it didn't even follow the other rebooted X-Men movies). Hopefully if they do make a sequel they will improve on it, I just pray to God they don't try to change the comic i fit the movie.

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#30  Edited By The Mast

Ian McShane should've been Shaw, not Kevin Bacon. Emma Frost was a glorified stripper and there's no way to slice that in which I feel better about it. Magneto was pretty excellent, even though his origins were fucked.

Moira McTaggart could've simply been an original character. Vaughn made a major mistake insisting she be in it and then more or less making her Moira in name only. Either have her properly or don't.

It didn't feel like it was a period piece at all. The kids felt like kids you'd meet today.

It was the best comic movie Fox have put out, but it's essentially canned ham to a hobo.

-The Mast

greeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By greeneagle
    @PeteyParker:  I couldn't have said it better myself. Hope by some miracle the rights revert back to Marvel and we can get a proper X-Men movie
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cattlebattle
    @superzero93 said:
    We could sit here all day and poke holes in the back story's and continuity but lets face it they made one of the best X-men movies ever that is a fact. My mum who has no real interest in comics apart from what I tell her, says now she understand why Magneto is how he is and how everything came to be. Obviously I have corrected her on some of the plot pit falls, like how mystique was never Xavier's adopted sister but for none fans this is an origin story that describes how an X-Men team my have come together, because lets not forget it is possible that this happened in a parallel universe that does not follow the correct continuity of the real X-Men universe.
    well said.....fanboys just don't understand
    PandaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PandaBeam

I think most of these discussions are unecessary. 

Let's consider the movie as a new universe, I had no problem with Marvel ultimate new origins, and I don't have a problem with this movie "differences" 

there are so many "earths", and we don't keep comparing then.

PandaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PandaBeam
    @cattlebattle said:

@superzero93 said:

well said.....fanboys just don't understand
    You hate Marvel then, many alternate universes. 

Have you ever heard of Marvel Ultimate comics? 
    RareCheshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RareCheshire

The guy who played Magneto was awesome. Emma Frost's actress wasn't as good as I hoped.

rlmay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rlmay3

I really had no problem with this movie, EVEN going as far as to say that this is my favorite Marvel movie to date. That will get me some hate for sure, but I think I liked it because it wasn't devoting copious amounts of screen time to fan service. It had its moments, but it wasn't like X3 or Wolverine where it felt like the writers were constantly winking to the audience saying "See? We read comics!! People like this guy, right!? We're clever, we know. You don't have to tell us." Even though the more recent Marvel Studios movies need to tie-in for Avengers, Marvel movies in general feel like they could sometimes be titled Fan Service: A Love Story.

The other reason I think I liked this so much is it didn't feel like a "big, dumb summer action movie." It definitely had its "big, dumb summer action movie" moments, but it wasn't just a series of explosions strung together by the thread of a story. It actually felt more like a "spy" movie... maybe more Casino Royale than something more subtle and stealthy, but it had a good tone that didn't put the focus on people being chased by fireballs down hallways, insane car chases or what not.

I went into this movie expecting a total train wreck and I LOVED this movie. I know next to nothing about Marvel continuity, let alone X-Men continuity, so maybe that's part of why I didn't mind the differences between comics and the film. If you don't know about the continuity or are willing to put the comics continuity out of mind for two hours, you will probably really like this movie.

It is no Dark Knight, that's for sure. But, at least until Avengers comes out, First Class has a solid #1 spot at the top of Marvel movies for me with IM1 in a VERY close second.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#37  Edited By cbishop

***SPOILER-ISH*** 

I thought the movie was great, and the stuff they told about Magneto was cool and even made sense for the character, but it's not a direction I would have gone in, were it up to me.  It kind of muddies his characterization to say that his personal philosophy lines up with that of a former Nazi, since he's hated Nazis and was a branded Jew.  However, considering his "any means necessary" methods of conquering or killing Homo Sapiens, it lines up just fine for them to have said that.  I don't like it personally, but it works.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38  Edited By Timandm

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I definitely will...

I have to admit I would love to have seen a movie with the ORIGINAL first class.. Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel, and Iceman...

Or course, since iceman and angel were moved to later generations in the previous X-Men movies (that sounds weird) it couldn't happen...  But how about Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Warpath, and Banshee... THAT would have been Kewl...

batmanbeyond8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By batmanbeyond8

What ever happened to The Comic Vine Weekly News?

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By Namor1987

I keep forgetting about Darwin he was that minor & Riptide didn't even  speak just some unintelligble grunt. Sebastian Shaw felt remarkably like Bishop & Mystique I hated how they butchered her character she never was linked with Beast or Magneto & her being Charle's sister had me thinking "what the fuck Fox'

@PeteyParker they said at the end he officially opened the Institute so they could still technically be X's "first students"
    weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By weaponmaster

Thank you for posting pictures of all of the X-men instead of leaving out one in particular like a certain colleague of yours did. 

You articles and Babs' are always fair, entertaining, and unbiased, unlike most of the other articles. 
    The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By The_Warlord

Just saw it, blew me away

coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By coolbeans

Ok did anyone else catch the scene where Shaw says something about Enslavement and there is a close up on Darwin for a full 3 seconds!?

sladewilson30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#44  Edited By sladewilson30

you forgot to mention that havok is gonna end up being cyclops' dad, not brother

Blindside002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blindside002
    @Kweschun_Mark: Yup, definitely forget about Last Stand and Wolverine: Origins....I completely agree with you about the Charles and Mystique relationship, it was out of nowhere, but it was my favorite part of the entire movie. The Movieverse Mystique in this movie I actually loved the hell out of, and I always disliked the hell out of her character in the comics.
    Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#46  Edited By Trodorne

once again i have to state.... Fox and I are not on good terms, mainly most of their movies are crap.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By They Killed Cap!
    @Vermillo

That is how I have felt about all the X-men movies...
    Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48  Edited By Om1kron

Movie was awesome, but godamn I hate when they rape a character license.

Kweschun_Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kweschun_Mark
    @sladewilson30: You, nor anyone else knows that. Just because Havok came first doesn't mean he's going to be Scott's father. Cousins could be an option as well. All that said, I thought I saw a young Scott with a baseball glove in the Cerebro scene. On the left side of the screen after the Storm cameo. 
    Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Despite all the differences between the movie and the comics, I still enjoyed this, mostly because I knew that artistic license would rule the day here.  The one issue I really had was again too many historical inaccuracies.  The Blackbird anachronism I've already mentioned (the SR-71 Blackbird was not operational until December 1964 when the events of this movie take place in 1962 mostly. Some would say then, what about the Oxcart?  Nope, because the Oxcart had a slimmer nose than the wider nose of the Blackbird. Clearly this was a Blackbird being flown by McCoy and it doesn't belong in '62 as an operational plane yet.) and the other being the hairstyles for some of the characters.  Now some of them I could forgive and forget, but Banshee's hair was just not cool.  The hairstyle smacked too much of how many male kids hold their hair today as well as to hair of the counterculture.  Problem is the counterculture really did not take flight in the 60s until at least a couple more years, with crew cuts in males almost being the rule of 1962.  Again, I'm just nitpicky and that's all I really had issue with other than the changes made from the comics material.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.