Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

How do you feel about this?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HAWK2916
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

It would probably be awful.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

As usual I prefer await before to judge. It could be great, but it is also very difficult to characterize properly the X-Men characters: I am under the opinion they are ones of the most complex characters of the comics, if they are the most complex.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's going to be hard to pull of but with the right writer, director and cast, it could work...

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

My opinion is mixed. I'm going to wait for a trailer to pass judgement.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

As a huge fan of Peter David's run of X Factor, I think it would be fantastic. The connection between Jamie and Layla Miller would be so cool to watch. I really hope Layla is there.

Lastly I dearly hope that’s not the reason marvel are going to cancel Peter David's run of All New X factor.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Let's just say it could work With X-factor as a base and leave it at that for now.

As Arrow has proven it could be bad and then turn great, or be very boring like some find Agents of Shield. Either way now is as good a time as any for a mutant show.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think it being based on Xfactor could work. With the stuff that was done in shows like "V" and "Heroes" as well as "Falling Skies" I'm not too worried en about the special effects though the budget could end up being massive. In another thread this was discussed and someone (cant remember who) mentioned that basically the western world needed to catch on with what the animated shows that the eastern is enjoying and I agreed. This way we can get great stories with no worry about special effects and stuntsand all that. Give me good graphics and maybe the TV writers and developers can fix some of the flaws with some of the past stories, make it an hour and be a pioneer when it comes to this. Our culture seems to think that animated shows belong on cartoon network or nickelodeon and if its on network tv like fox it has to be the funny and silly stuff. I just think you could do more with a serious animated show personally.

Warhammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

It would probably be awful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.