Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

House of M was the first story to truly change every thing

nerd217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By nerd217

Nearly every stroy arc in the X-Men has claimed that the X-Men will never be the same but it rarely does. When was the last time any of the characters mention Inferno? Or the Morlock Massacre? I think that House of M was the first X-Men story arc to truly change everything forever. What do you think?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By moywar700

there was the phoenix dark saga where jean died. That kinda did left some effects on the x-men

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Chaos Burn

House of M definetly, but the move to Utopia is also a milestone

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tomchu

Well, the Dark Phoenix Saga pretty much wrote loads of stories in the years to come,

Madelyne Pryor, Phoenix: Warsong and Endsong, Rachel Summer's powers, Any homage cover paid towards UXM #136, the whole AvX thing, a few stories in Grant Morrison's famous New X-Men were all byproducts from that famous story line.

Age of Apocalypse has been getting some hype in the recent years, because on how epic the whole event was.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I'd like to think Mutant Massacre left a deep scar on the X-Men as a whole, even if they never mention it.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar

Yeah I'm pretty sure Warren(God rest his soul) was acutely effected by the Morlock Massacre.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By papad1992

@nerd217 said:

Nearly every stroy arc in the X-Men has claimed that the X-Men will never be the same but it rarely does. When was the last time any of the characters mention Inferno? Or the Morlock Massacre? I think that House of M was the first X-Men story arc to truly change everything forever. What do you think?

Well it's defiantly the only event that still lingers in most of Marvel's superheroes and characters! I mean you have to admit that nearly the entire mutant population (besides like over 200 now) was depowered, which left most "ex-mutants" with an empty feeling inside and a target on their backs from anti-mutant haters!

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skaddix

sure it changed stuff a lot of course marvel copped out. Seriously most famous depowered mutant is Jubilee.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By John Valentine

@TheCrowbar said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure Warren(God rest his soul) was acutely effected by the Morlock Massacre.

Yep, cost the guy his wings and made him turn to Apoc to get them back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.