Hope vs Scarlet Witch

#1 Posted by pwnda (59 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be the last issue of AvX VS, this will probably be the last major battle of the event. Anyone have any theories/ spoilers to how this fight will come to fruition? Will hope have the sole possession of the phoenix force during this? Will Wanda return to a House of M power set and fight a phoenix powered Hope? Who will be on the right side? Dark Phoenix Hope or an insane House of M Scarlet Witch?

#2 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda is the murderer of the mutant race and Hope is a little brat and a Jean Grey ripoff, hopefully they kill each other. >:(

#3 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2 said:

Wanda is the murderer of the mutant race and Hope is a little brat and a Jean Grey ripoff, hopefully they kill each other. >:(

That's not happening especially since Wanda is going to be part of the UA, I think Hope will win based on the fact that Wanda will have a problem fighting kids in general (that's if she doesn't lose it) So far she's been in control.

#4 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079 said:

@Osian2 said:

That's not happening especially since Wanda is going to be part of the UA, I think Hope will win based on the fact that Wanda will have a problem fighting kids in general (that's if she doesn't lose it) So far she's been in control.

when has she shown difficulty fighting kids? she mopped the floor with magik.

#5 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@Osian2 said:

when has she shown difficulty fighting kids? she mopped the floor with magik.

Magik acts looks like a kid acts like an adult. I remember in Nation X she told her own brother she's not the same little sis/girl he once remember

And are serious about the question with Wanda? the same SW who went crazy cause agatha wiped her memories of the children she had along with Dr Strange... the same SW who embraced her reincarnated son, the same SW who is willing to defend Hope currently? you gotta be out your mind right now

#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079: what reason does sw has to not beat the crap out of hope? really? your reasoning is nonsensical at least. this is not fanfic. this is a battle. we use facts. fighting facts. not stories. sw wins. easy.

#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2 said:

This.

Wanda and Hope are both idiots of the highest order, AvX has proved that.

#8 Edited by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079: what reason does sw has to not beat the crap out of hope? really? your reasoning is nonsensical at least. this is not fanfic. this is a battle. we use facts. fighting facts. not stories. sw wins. easy.

And yours is? Tell me Mr Reasoning with all that just happen in AvX#7 what's to stop wanda from taking out Hope right now!

Don't give me the P5/PF since it's afraid of wanda and she pretty much ownd 3 of them

Don't tell me the Avengers cause they can't do shit, especially in AD and HOM and CC

So stop spouting nonsense and give good reasoning!

And I gave facts of what she's displayed over the years so don't spout BS cause you want things to go your effing way and only read just X books and haven't read Children's Crusade, Avengers Disassembled, and House Of M

I hate newbie readers!

Simple fact if Wanda wanted to she could've done so at anytime right now and she hasn't which means something whether you want to be an idiot and see it that way or not!

If anything the reasoning behind their fight will be simply a disagreement on Hope and what she wants to do with the PF.. still doesn't change my thoughts that Wanda will lose off of my original statement

#9 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079: 1. i have read all of those. 2. you are a moron.

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope can beat Wanda I mean her power IS to copy mutant powers and Wanda is a mutant. The scary thing about that is now you have Hope with PF reality warping powers....

#11 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079: 1. i have read all of those. 2. you are a moron.

and your and Effing retard who can't back up shit, I gave my reasoning and your can't back up yours

#12 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079: you cant be this dumb. you cant. but you are. sad. begone!

#13 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079: you cant be this dumb. you cant. but you are. sad. begone!

The Dumb one here is you, I asked you a question and you still can't provide an answer.. instead you retort to insults.. you can't be that much of a useless waste of space

#14 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079: ok ill indulge your stupidity. have you read avx 7? she seemed very stable, in control. she lost a little control only when emma fried hawkeye. reasonable reaction. since her return she hasnt done a thing to show instablity. now you make your case, not just naming comics she was in.

#15 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@Hareil0079: ok ill indulge your stupidity. have you read avx 7? she seemed very stable, in control. she lost a little control only when emma fried hawkeye. reasonable reaction. since her return she hasnt done a thing to show instablity. now you make your case, not just naming comics she was in.

Go back and re-read my very first statement you quoted cause your proving your misunderstanding something

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

If this continues, this thread is getting locked.

#17 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Hope can beat Wanda I mean her power IS to copy mutant powers and Wanda is a mutant. The scary thing about that is now you have Hope with PF reality warping powers....

OMG this explains all the alternate reality time travling nonsense this October. I am shocked by my own brilliance

#18 Posted by XsPectre28 (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Reality Warping isnt Scarlet Witch's mutant power unless marvel has revamped her again..........

hope was created by scarlet witch to undo the spell that wanda created but when the phoenix force came to hope it changed hope's destiny........ hope has the power of the collective....... again wanda created hope & best believe she can uncreate her & do the series some justice by reverting hope's essences & the phoenix force to bring back jean grey

#19 Edited by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@XsPectre28 said:

Reality Warping isnt Scarlet Witch's mutant power unless marvel has revamped her again..........

hope was created by scarlet witch to undo the spell that wanda created but when the phoenix force came to hope it changed hope's destiny........ hope has the power of the collective....... again wanda created hope & best believe she can uncreate her & do the series some justice by reverting hope's essences & the phoenix force to bring back jean grey

But it's proven she has a mom though, so I don't think it's Wanda behind Hopes creation but then again, your statement seems sound all things considering (Her 2 sons being reincarnated and all.. I guess Hope is Jean Grey reincarnated)

I'm stick to the theory that it's sinster behind hopes creation just like he did with maddie. and in both cases where were they found... in alaska so that's gotta mean something.

#20 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch has already soloed 2 phoenixes already. I'm pretty sure she has the power of HOM, albeit being sane. I don't know how it will pan out, but I'm a Scarlet Witch fan and hope that she will beat the snot out of that brat.

#21 Posted by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a sure fire battle between Hope and SW? As powerful as SW is/was, I don't see how she'd be able to handle a PF'd Hope. Hope can already mimic her mutant power so...

Then again, I've been surprised that SW has been able to hold her own thus far. But she's only fought fractions of the Phoenix Force. And even a full bearer of the PF isn't necessarily tapping into the full power as Jean as shown. So, who knows. There probably won't be a clear winner and they'll end up screwing up reality or something.

#22 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a theory that the only reason SW hurt Cycke was because Phoenix has been split in five and so has it's power. But so far she does seem to be controling herself fairly well, i mean id be mad if i saw Hawkeye die since the last time was her fault. but if hope does have to fight her then hope would since hopes power is mimicking others and i think she would even less control over SW's powers which can only end bad. But that is only IF they fight and i don't think it will come to that

#23 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@telepathic666 said:

I have a theory that the only reason SW hurt Cycke was because Phoenix has been split in five and so has it's power. But so far she does seem to be controling herself fairly well, i mean id be mad if i saw Hawkeye die since the last time was her fault. but if hope does have to fight her then hope would since hopes power is mimicking others and i think she would even less control over SW's powers which can only end bad. But that is only IF they fight and i don't think it will come to that

Hope and Wanda are gonna fight, it's confirmed already it's just how does it come to that is everyone's (well at least me) how it would come to that and who would win.

#24 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda beats down the P5 individually then the full power of The Phoenix goes into hope. And i doubt she will be able to control I mean no one is jean grey, SW and her stalemate when hope gains control it will be very underwhelming

#25 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Well considering AvX 12 shows a male phoenix host my moneys on cable ending this farce of an arch. As to who wins wanda well hope dies and in the final panel we see an adult female emerging from somewhere whispering "we are phoenix and we are whole"

#26 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Well considering AvX 12 shows a male phoenix host my moneys on cable ending this farce of an arch. As to who wins wanda well hope dies and in the final panel we see an adult female emerging from somewhere whispering "we are phoenix and we are whole"

My money is Cyke though marvel has said "you wouldn't believe who gets the PF" as if it's some big mystery. My money is on either Cyke or Wanda

#27 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda can win without the power of the Life Force. That's the good thing about probability control; it's impossible to "overpower" it. Round 1: Hope becomes Dark Phoenix, Scarlet Witch hexes her with her normal hex bolt. Round 2: Hope's power backfires, knocking her out. Scarlet Witch...Win!.

I think Hope will die and do something to make her seem heroic (or useful in any way - that would be good).

#28 Edited by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079 said:

@Crimsonlord53 said:

My money is Cyke though marvel has said "you wouldn't believe who gets the PF" as if it's some big mystery. My money is on either Cyke or Wanda

Probably something crappy like Iron Fist or Cable. If Madelyn Pryor got it, it brought her back to life and etc. that would be even more of a curve ball.

#29 Posted by davies107 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@XsPectre28 said:

Scarlet Witch didnt create Hope, it was the Phoenix Force...

#30 Posted by davies107 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry said:

Scarlet Witch has already soloed 2 phoenixes already. I'm pretty sure she has the power of HOM, albeit being sane. I don't know how it will pan out, but I'm a Scarlet Witch fan and hope that she will beat the snot out of that brat.

i was thinking who are those 2 Phoenixes you mean?

in Avenger versus X-Men, both fought, but no one wins or no one loses.

#31 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079 said:

@XsPectre28 said:

But it's proven she has a mom though, so I don't think it's Wanda behind Hopes creation but then again, your statement seems sound all things considering (Her 2 sons being reincarnated and all.. I guess Hope is Jean Grey reincarnated)

I'm stick to the theory that it's sinster behind hopes creation just like he did with maddie. and in both cases where were they found... in alaska so that's gotta mean something.

maybe hope is jean and scott kid.....marvel did it with racheal so who knows, hopefully marvel will tell the truth about someday

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.