Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Hope/Ironfist

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does hope still have her ironfist powers? she lost her phoenix powers, did she retain her ironfist shit?

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XsPectre28

who knows or cares.... i find it crazy that she can now also channel the abilities of non-mutants. its not like ironfist or the thunderer gave her the ironfist powers, she mimicked them.... hated that

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28: hahaha. you got that right. i just realized that all the descriptions made about her powers are mutanty power based mimicry. marvel should kill her soon. lol

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28: hahaha. you got that right. i just realized that all the descriptions made about her powers are mutanty power based mimicry. marvel should kill her soon. lol

they only added the ironfist part to give ironfist & the thunderer & that city a part in the story, i could see if we actually saw Hope being trained & induced into the ironfist legacy but we didnt, it just happened & now the gates are open to why cant or why hasnt she mimicked this persons power or that persons power. they should have just done what they were suppose to & instead of making a new character they should have just made hope a reincarnation of jean

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix:

Did you see the new cable and the x-force comic? Hope still displayed phoenix powers and when the dust settled there was a phoenix bird shape on the ground. I will try to add the pic when comicvine is working ok and not glitching.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darthphoenix
    HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By HAWK2916

@hopesummersforthefuture: I did see that. At this point her character has been messed up so badly, I dont know how they can recover.

The whole Iron Fist thing in AVX was a waste. In fact it felt like filler just to extend the story. In addition to all the problems with AVX, it would have been much better had it just been 6 maybe no more than 8 issues, with not all the tie-ins.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I did see that. At this point her character has been messed up so badly, I dont know how they can recover.

The whole Iron Fist thing in AVX was a waste. In fact it felt like filler just to extend the story. In addition to all the problems with AVX, it would have been much better had it just been 6 maybe no more than 8 issues, with not all the tie-ins.

So I'm guessing the hope/phoenix thing is still a mystery, lazy writing, they should have just left the phoenix alone after AvX. Hope doesnt even need or want the phoenix, why is it still bothering her. Cant wait for the new wolverine and the x-men book to see if Quentin becomes the new phoenix then hopefully Hope would have nothing to do with the phoenix.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: The whole Phoenix thing as a plot is getting tired. So is WATX, but maybe thats just me. After the how Aaron took a big stinking dump on the XMen in that book and now though they've changed writers, the first thing I hear is Fantomex as a teacher, and I've resolved not to waste my time or money on this as I see the joke continuing.

AVX should have been about something else besides the Phoenix and Hope.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916:

I dont buy WatXM, i just read it online for free(either on youtube or some pics from the comic itself, not the whole book)

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.