Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

here is a scene from ANXM

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

but i think it might be anxm 28 or 29(i found it on bendis tumblr)

No Caption Provided

is that jean being stuck in the future??? Or is she about to fight SHIELD?????

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

It's from the Trial of Jean Grey story arc, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy issue.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When she escapes from the Shiar.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: OMG i think it is.....opps i thought it was for a future anxm arc......im embarrassed

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: OMG i think it is.....opps i thought it was for a future anxm arc......im embarrassed

Don't be, we all make mistakes when it comes to comics and I'm not suprised, there so many of them.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: like my new avatar pick its evil xorn/jean grey from anxm 25 anniversary book :) the writing in that book made it look like jean becomes bad by "believeing what magneto told her" that mutants should rule the world and it loooks like shes becomeing a bit of a dominatrix

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: like my new avatar pick its evil xorn/jean grey from anxm 25 anniversary book :) the writing in that book made it look like jean becomes bad by "believeing what magneto told her" that mutants should rule the world and it loooks like shes becomeing a bit of a dominatrix

I'm not sure what to make of future Jean. I did like her in battle of Atom story, she had some great moments. I mean will teen Jean Grey really turn out like her, if she stay in the present. I mean the real Jean Grey wasn't really evil. She was only Dark Phoenix for a while.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

I'm not sure what to make of future Jean. I did like her in battle of Atom story, she had some great moments. I mean will teen Jean Grey really turn out like her, if she stay in the present. I mean the real Jean Grey wasn't really evil. She was only Dark Phoenix for a while.

That's a good point......Now you have me worried, lol. Maybe when the o4 and x-23 fight the future brotherhood maybe teen jean would join them?????

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

That's a good point......Now you have me worried, lol. Maybe when the o4 and x-23 fight the future brotherhood maybe teen jean would join them?????

No, she not going to do that. I mean she wants to stay in the present to change her fate, to change her future. I think this teen Jean Grey is just alternative version of Jean Grey, like all of the others we seen over last couple years. She won't grow up and be the real Jean Grey. I want the real Jean back. Why didn't they just return her.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

No, she not going to do that. I mean she wants to stay in the present to change her fate, to change her future. I think this teen Jean Grey is just alternative version of Jean Grey, like all of the others we seen over last couple years. She won't grow up and be the real Jean Grey. I want the real Jean back. Why didn't they just return her.

Because they want cyclops with emma??? Also wolverine is going to die in three months, maybe wolverine can see xavier in heaven since he saw him in amazing x-men with nightcrawler but why isnt jean grey in heaven? Is there a different type of heaven only phoenix wielders go to called the "white hot room". Also there is a different heaven that Angela is from......so now there is three different types of heaven. wolverine and jean in the "white hot room" i wouldnt mind that. poor storm though.

I want the real jean grey back too :'( come on marvel its been like ten years now she should come back. Also Disney owns marvel arent they known for happy ending for good guys?????

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Poze11

This is really confusing. First 05 and now 04 and now 2 Jeans. How can there possibly be 2 Jeans Greys lol.

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

Because they want cyclops with emma??? Also wolverine is going to die in three months, maybe wolverine can see xavier in heaven since he saw him in amazing x-men with nightcrawler but why isnt jean grey in heaven? Is there a different type of heaven only phoenix wielders go to called the "white hot room". Also there is a different heaven that Angela is from......so now there is three different types of heaven. wolverine and jean in the "white hot room" i wouldnt mind that. poor storm though.

I want the real jean grey back too :'( come on marvel its been like ten years now she should come back. Also Disney owns marvel arent they known for happy ending for good guys?????

Well I think that it was established a while ago that Jean was the perfect phoenix host and that she was in the white hot room gathering pieces of the phoenix force. Then Scarlet Witch and Hope said no more phoenix so she might be dead now. I really hope not because i really like Jean. Cyclops and Jean are my two favorite X-Men. I'm also really surprised that Xavier is in heaven considering all the lives he's ruined and all the memories he's erased. He and Wolverine will probably be chillin with Mephisto when TOAA realizes he misplaced Xavier.

By the way does anyone know how Angela is Odin's daughter? Is he basically a cross-dimensional Zeus now? Just sowing his seeds everywhere.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By time1

@time said:

@time said:

It sucks, that its cause of Emma and Scott. It's not like anything happen there relationship, they never moved forward at all. I heard that there killing off Wolverine. I like he would stay dead for that long. He one Marvel cash cows. I'm interested the impact it has on his friends and Scott. I'm worried about Savage Wolverine, will the series get cancel, it's the only Wolverine series I like at the moment.

Jean is in the White Room, not Heaven whatever that means.

I give it another four years and we will see what happens. Hopefully the real Jean Grey will return. It's not like the X-Men comics haven been better without her.

@poze11 said:

This is really confusing. First 05 and now 04 and now 2 Jeans. How can there possibly be 2 Jeans Greys lol.

Future Jean is dead, she died in Battle of the Atom story arc. So we got Teen Jean and the real Jean Grey in the white room. So only one in comics now.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

It sucks, that its cause of Emma and Scott. It's not like anything happen there relationship, they never moved forward at all. I heard that there killing off Wolverine. I like he would stay dead for that long. He one Marvel cash cows. I'm interested the impact it has on his friends and Scott. I'm worried about Savage Wolverine, will the series get cancel, it's the only Wolverine series I like at the moment.

I give it another four years and we will see what happens. Hopefully the real Jean Grey will return. It's not like the X-Men comics haven been better without her.

@poze11 said:

Future Jean is dead, she died in Battle of the Atom story arc. So we got Teen Jean and the real Jean Grey in the white room. So only one in comics now.

Oooh ok. Mind if I ask? What the hell is the White Room? Just curious.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

It just a lame excuse to keep, the real Jean in comic limbo. No it's where Jean gathering pieces of the phoenix force. Whatever that means. I kind of confuse about it anyway.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

It just a lame excuse to keep, the real Jean in comic limbo. No it's where Jean gathering pieces of the phoenix force. Whatever that means. I kind of confuse about it anyway.

Yes. It is kind of confusing. I will like the original Jean to be with the xmen cause is where she belong. Why not put the teen Jean in the white room and let the original Jean out of that room lol.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

Yes. It is kind of confusing. I will like the original Jean to be with the xmen cause is where she belong. Why not put the teen Jean in the white room and let the original Jean out of that room lol.

Exactly, they should do that. Marvel doesn't care about popular X-Men characters, I mean look at what happen to Charles, Storm, Magneto and even Rogue.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

Exactly, they should do that. Marvel doesn't care about popular X-Men characters, I mean look at what happen to Charles, Storm, Magneto and even Rogue.

For Real. Charles and Rogue are dead and pls tell me Storm is not dead. And Magneto left the xmen and xforce. I mean, I assume.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

First rogue died(did she even get a funeral?) and now wolverine is going to die in three months. my sister's two favorite characters in one year :/

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG I just heard about Wolvy. This can't be? What with Marvel? Are they trying to eliminate all the most popular xmen so they can focus on the young characters? I mean. I wouldn't mind they can put them somewhere or something, but kill them one by one? Wow this suck.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By time1

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

First rogue died(did she even get a funeral?) and now wolverine is going to die in three months. my sister's two favorite characters in one year :/

There my favourite 2 as well. I am really pissed off about Rogue. Why did she leave X-Men Legacy.

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

@time said:

@time said:

@time said:

@poze11 said:

For Real. Charles and Rogue are dead and pls tell me Storm is not dead. And Magneto left the xmen and xforce. I mean, I assume.

Storm not dead yet. Magneto got his own solo series, so that's cool.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

OMG I just heard about Wolvy. This can't be? What with Marvel? Are they trying to eliminate all the most popular xmen so they can focus on the young characters? I mean. I wouldn't mind they can put them somewhere or something, but kill them one by one? Wow this suck.

Although storm will be taking over wolverine's job, does that mean she will start to kill the bad guys and be more meaner. Also would they change the book wolverine and the x-men to storm and the x-men????? @wolverine08

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

Although storm will be taking over wolverine's job, does that mean she will start to kill the bad guys and be more meaner. Also would they change the book wolverine and the x-men to storm and the x-men????? @wolverine08

Seriously. Storm can't take wolverine's place in killing bad guys. I'm sure she will be a good leader, but I don't know about the killing thing. Wow this is so wrong with Marvel. I hope they know what they doing.

@time: That part is good, Magneto having his solo was the best thing they could have done and I'm happy with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.