Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Help: History between Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey

pheonixphreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello all! So I'm trying to do some research on Jean and Wanda. I'm trying to find if these two had any interaction what so ever in the past. Or if they mades references to each other. I imagine there isn't much to find bc I haven't found anything yet but I thought I'd ask if anyone knew anything. I was thinking they might have crossed paths during Onslaught or the Genosha attack. Any scans or references would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

They definitely met in combat about three times in the early days of the X-Men, when Wanda was the only female Brotherhood member, and Jean, the only female X-Man

Wandas long tenure as an Avengers member has led to several encounters with Jean, definitely in crossovers, they have battled a couple of times and Wanda once encountered Jean as the White Phoenix.

Thats all I know...

No Caption Provided

pheonixphreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: thank you! I've managed to track down most of these encounters. Are you certain she met White Phoenix though? Jean's White Phoenix appearances are few and I didn't find Wanda in any of them.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chasereis

@pheonixphreek: Perhaps he is referring to Hope as the white Phoenix.

pheonixphreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasereis: I thought that might be the case. Was anyone else appalled by that?

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chasereis

@pheonixphreek: Im largely indifferent about Hope. I wanted it to be a resurrection of Jean but she was a dud in virtually every sense of the word. She was awesome as a baby though, she is such a good foil to Cable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.