Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Haven't Posted for a while.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dman1366

But I have to ask all my old CV friends, am I a bad fanboy for still loving WatX?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rickbarry

@Dman1366: I mean if you like lame jokes and storytelling that goes absolutely nowhere...no you're not being a bad fanboy. I kid, but I don't think anyone can bash you for your taste in books. You like what you like!

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dman1366

@Rickbarry: Oh Rick, I can always count on your honesty. Idk, I just love how Aaron doesn't have background characters, everyone gets a spotlight once. And as far as serious story lines, that is why I get stuff like Uncanny and Legacy. On a side not, i am NOT exited for All-New Xmen...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Dman1366: .Everyone has their own preferences, that why there are places like this to express our opinions, regardless whether someone is with you really doesn't matter at the end of the day. Whats important, is that you are at least expressing your feeling toward titles, which is respectable no matter how you may feel towards a particular title

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5  Edited By x_29

@Dman1366 said:

But I have to ask all my old CV friends, am I a bad fanboy for still loving WatX?

A lot of people like Watx. So I do not see how liking something that most people like makes you a "bad fanboy" .

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

It's reasonably entertaining, but most of the time it just borders on stupidity with a focus on characters who are really damn annoying. It's not as fun to read as it used to be.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By AgeofHurricane

To each his own, but WaTX was a title to come out of Regenesis where so many fans were over-joyed with its first couple of issues, and that if you weren't on the bandwagon consisting of the people who loved it, then you were filthy mutant.

IMO, right now the title's just filled with a lot of convoluted nonsense, recent issue was good, but truthfully speaking, the art was what was carrying that series and with Bachalo gone, for me, there's nothing to look forward to, Aaron also crossed the line by "killing" Broo and recruiting Idie for his team of Perpetual One-notes.

Not sure how it can recover now with the cast about to grow and with there being no 'real' direction.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.