HAHAHA I called it ! (ANXM 13 Spoilers )

#1 Posted by Avenger85 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

So Phoenix is back. HAHAHA.

I friggin told you guys. Jean Grey = Phoenix. Theyre inseperable. Oh well. Lets see what happens in the near future...

#2 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much suprise there, but to be fair there being using Phoenix force since Jean Grey been gone in the first place. Hope and the Phoenix five, as well as Phoenix War song and all that.

#3 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenger85: it's like saying wolverine will stab someone. you don't say sherlock?

#4 Posted by Veitha (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty that it was an illusion

#5 Posted by Squalleon (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

this

#6 Posted by UltimateJonathan (107 posts) - - Show Bio

illusion.

#7 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

#8 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

that was my thought as well.

#9 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

After thinking about it, I too believe it probably is Lady Mastermind's work. After all, it feels like awakening the Phoenix so soon would be pretty rushed to say the least.

#10 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

I said this exact thing on another thread. It's more than likely an illusion to force Wolverine to do this usual "go for the mercy kill".

#11 Posted by Avenger85 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if you guys noticed, Lady Mastermind's illusion was becoming her dad. That is what triggered the Phoenix in Jean. If Lady mastermind simply wanted to do the Phoenix illusion, then why bother creating an illusion of her dad to scare Jean with ? why not just start off with the Phoenix and get Logan to do the Mercy-kill ?

But oh well, I will gladly eat crow by the next issue if it's an illusion haha.

#12 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenger85: That is (sorry) an erroneous statement. Jean was at the bottom of Jamaica bay and was never the black queen. FYI.

#13 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely masterminds illusion altho i do think jean grey will loose control. also did anyone else like icemans peperoni comment and the face he made with it lol?

#14 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

If past jean gets contact with the phoenix it makes no sense at all, because she never had contact or a connection to the phoenix at all. She was not in space or even near the Mkraan crystal. This is beyond stupid.

#15 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

I was the first to say Phoenix will come back! When I saw Jean Grey was going to be in Marvel NOW, to things went through my head; Jean/Scott/Emma drama and Phoenix. Marvel will never let go of it. It's what they use when they're out of ideas (which is always) and want to bring up sales.

I didn't read the issue yet, but I'll pick it up today. I mean, I'll go online and buy it from the comfort of my couch.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.