Guess what I didn't buy today!

#1 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

That's right First X-men! I will never read such a pos. ever.

#2 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

That's right First X-men! I will never read such a pos. ever.

Glad to hear that...

#3 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna lie, the same might as well be said for me.

Horrible lead character, horrible concept, not the best art.

#4 Posted by CrimsonCake (2683 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

That's right First X-men! I will never read such a pos. ever.

#5 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

That's right First X-men! I will never read such a pos. ever.

GASP!!! What could possibly be wrong with Wolverine inspiring Professor Xavier with his superior acts of heroism? You know NOTHING!!

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (13567 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you want a cookie??

#7 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Not gonna lie, the same might as well be said for me.

Horrible lead character, horrible concept, not the best art.

pretty much this

#8 Posted by JohnnyGat (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

It was terrible, I have been scarred for life.

#9 Posted by Mercy_ (91937 posts) - - Show Bio
@JohnnyGat Good to know my lack of faith wasn't for nil
Moderator
#10 Posted by Dernman (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I read my friends copy and my fears of retcon and fan wanking/service were proven correct.

#11 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

At first i thought you were going to say AVX 9. But this is outstanding news to hear as well.

#12 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Do you want a cookie??
#13 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

I just think they milk the X-Men comics too much give us less but with better stories

#14 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

At first i thought you were going to say AVX 9. But this is outstanding news to hear as well.

It's funny because I was thinking the same exact thing, however, I also will not read more Wolverine Shaft-Stroking books, Wolverine is Awesome, and The Ballad of James Howlett.

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

At first i thought you were going to say AVX 9. But this is outstanding news to hear as well.

Lol, I thought the same thing.

#16 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@x_29 said:

At first i thought you were going to say AVX 9. But this is outstanding news to hear as well.

It's funny because I was thinking the same exact thing, however, I also will not read more Wolverine Shaft-Stroking books, Wolverine is Awesome, and The Ballad of James Howlett.

I would buy "The Ballad of James Howlett" only to read a comic where wolverine sings the entire time.

#17 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@One_Eye said:

@x_29 said:

At first i thought you were going to say AVX 9. But this is outstanding news to hear as well.

It's funny because I was thinking the same exact thing, however, I also will not read more Wolverine Shaft-Stroking books, Wolverine is Awesome, and The Ballad of James Howlett.

I would buy "The Ballad of James Howlett" only to read a comic where wolverine sings the entire time.

With a romantic duet with nightclops, that will be just perfect.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.