Great new trailer for the new X-Men animated series

#1 Posted by jmc247 (122 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks tight.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"jmc247 says:
"http://marvel.com/videos/319.Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_Debut_TrailerIt is kick ass, it is also great to see Genosha back.
" />http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/jmc247/snapshot20080506170729.jpg"

I posted the trailer on this thread earlier

http://www.comicvine.com/message/gamblers-x-men-thread/605033/&c=655&page=33#post861076

thanks for sharing though

and welcome to the vine"

getting jealous are we :P

anyway...gives thumbs up to trailer

#5 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

stoked

#6 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything seems ok but the Wolverine in the title.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Looks tight. Especially the cameos of other mutants that rarely get much screentime. But,I didn't see Bishop."

Maybe since they are going to the future (I'm guessing that) is then that we'll see Cable and Bishop...

Oh and Bishop is a traitor so fqck him lol

aztek-shut up :P

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks tight. Especially the cameos of other mutants that rarely get much screentime. But,I didn't see Bishop.

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I see that possibility with the future timeline thing. I think they wll probably meld Days of Future past with Bishop's and possibly the beginnings of AoA.

As for Bishop being a traitor, supposedly what he is doing is going to save the future. But I think the George W. starting writing X-Men cause they been messing Bishop up off and on for a while now.

#10 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the trailer, especially like all the characters. I will watch it, it looks great.

Love Emma. Love Hank. Love the shot with Kitty and the helicopter. Hate that they shot Rahne! Hope she isn't killed. Love all the character cameos (Mojo!) and it looks like they are introducing some interesting, if heavily, adapted plot lines from the books.

But...

When did Charles become English? The over the top RP is going to drive me insane. Ditto Magneto's voice. sigh But I guess they never will shell out the cash for Hugo Weaving.

Logan is not a leader type. He isn't, he never was. He used to know it and would hand off leadership responsibilities to Kurt and once even Kitty. This is clearly a marketing based decision and the title is a big turn off.

Hope they are not perpetuating the "Lorna is Magneto's" daughter crap. However, I will be o.k. with them putting it in the cartoon series if they stetcon it back out of the 616 comics. Sort of like the way Mystique works with Magneto is every other media plus alternate universes, but not in the 616. I'm cool with that.

#11 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and the x-men is over

#12 Edited by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine and the x-men is over

yes...because you bumped a 6 year old thread

#13 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by KittyParker13 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Edited by Jonez120 (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever bumped this is a dick.

I'm on mobile ya know!

#18 Posted by Koays (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

"Wow really hope this show doesnt get cancelled like the last two" (Looks at date) "Not cool guys"

#19 Edited by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

i was excited when i seen this title, clicked the link and seen teh title and im like uhh they relaunching it? then seen the trailar and was like wtf then came back and seen teh date oh well

#20 Edited by papad1992 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

Not cool man... I just shed a tear.

#21 Edited by HellionVulcan (3714 posts) - - Show Bio

Sees that this thread is over 6 years ago but still when i saw thread title i got excited

#22 Edited by Veitha (2951 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by JakeN7 (11527 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by poisonfleur (3017 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would someone unearth this and get my hopes up???

#25 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by darthphoenix (688 posts) - - Show Bio

grrrrrrrrrrrrr. if you were a mutant, you're powers would be , you could kill everyone by bringing the dead back

#27 Posted by AmazingSpiderman15 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

grrrrrrrrrrrrr. if you were a mutant, you're powers would be , you could kill everyone by bringing the dead back

yay

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.