games and the x-men

#1 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

this blog is about computer games, computer games i am looking forward to, the games i have played and  i think is really good and my view on x-men games and what kind of x-men games would like to see made

the games i am looking foward is
 resident evil 5 , i am hugh fan of series, and i can not wait untill this comes out

caption


















































silent hill 5
caption























i loved these kind of horror games

Wet
caption


















































caption
caption






























































you played a female chick with attitude. i am lookinf forward to playing, tomb raider underworld, i can't wait to fight the sharks in the water.
caption










































also i am looking foward to this game, its called damnation
caption



























games i have played that are really good

resident 4, a really good game
caption





























silent hill 3
caption



















devil man cry 3 & 4

caption





























shadow of rome, is really good game, you get played as solidier of rome, a gladitor and a stealth man, where you follow people, unlock information and sneak past security.
 
caption
thief deadly shadows
i loved this game, you play thieft in this creepy town, it looks grip but scary, one of my   faverite stages is sneaking around on haunted ship, haunted by zombies.
caption
caption





























tome raider legend, is a good game, it looks very impressive
caption













haunted ground, it takes place in a haunted mansion, where you have a dog to aid you and you have serial killers after you, good game, the only bad point is panic mode is really ignoring.
caption
beyond good and evil very good game, people of all ages could played this game. you played jade, you sneak past sercurity, take photographs, unlock puzzles, you also fight all kind of creatures.
you also gather money, for your ship, so you can fly to space.
caption





























blood rayne 2 good game          
caption
 





























dreamfull, the longest journey, good game, you get to play three characters.  
caption









































caption





























jade empire is good game

i am hugh fan of the street fighter and king of fighters games, they are really good
caption
caption










one of my oldest faverite game would be dragonforce on sega saturn very good game
caption






























xbox360 the darkness is also very good game and so is dead rising, the zombie game
xbox lord of rings the third age is good too.
i like playing halo 3, stars wars battlefront and pro evolution 4 on 2 player mode, they are good games.

 X-men games 
caption
 
caption
caption
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hardly any of the games you mentioned would have dynamics suitable for an x-title.

I could see a Star War Knights Of The Old Repblic like game being made but that's abbot it....
#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

..........

Moderator
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is basura B.

Moderator
#5 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is basura B. meaning

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

google the word basura...you'll get it.

Moderator
#7 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

speak english ok

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Moderator
#9 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

do you have interesting to say about games, if not why bother

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"do you have interesting to say about games, if not why bother"
Why bother making threads?
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

According to you nothing I say is interesting..so why bother.

Moderator
#12 Edited by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly, this about games, if you have no comment on that,  then don't waste your time or mine

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Superhero games are generally sub-par titles for sub-par gamers...

#14 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

i played loads of games, well i used to anyway, i am looking for marvel alliance 2

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Superhero games are generally sub-par titles for sub-par gamers..."
Nah uh.
Moderator
#16 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Superhero games are generally sub-par titles for sub-par gamers..."
Nah uh."
Name superhero titles which could be considered amazing.
#17 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

x-men legends
x-men children of the atom
marvel could do so much to x-men if made different games

#18 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"x-men legends
x-men children of the atom
Indeed: neither of those titles are exactly groundbreaking, are they?
#19 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

there good for me, do you either like games

#20 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"there good for me, do you either like games"
The first was mediocre, the latter was poor.
#21 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

do you play any games apart from x-men games

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
"Superhero games are generally sub-par titles for sub-par gamers..."
Nah uh."
Name superhero titles which could be considered amazing."
Marvel Superheroes:War of the Gems
Captain America and the Avengers
Spider-Man 2
The Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction
X-men
X-men 2:Clone Wars
X-men Arcade
X-men Legends
X-men Legends II
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
X-men:Children of the Atom
X-men vs. Street Fighter
Maximum Carnage
Separation Anxiety
Marvel Superheroes
Marvel Superheroes vs. Street Fighter
Marvel vs, Capcom
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Iron Man
The Invincible Iron Man
The Punisher Arcade
X-men Mutant Apocalypse
X-men:Reign of Apocalypse
Moderator
#23 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude... half of those games are arcade games...

X-Men Legends, Spiderman 2 and MUA are the only games from that list which I consider to be somewhat decent...

For a next-gen game Iron Man was poor.......
#24 Edited by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

the really good games
x-men legends 1 & 2
X-men:Children of the Atom
marvel vs capcom 1 & 2
marvel superheros
marvel allaince
marvel need to do more x-men games, not base on the movies  

#25 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"do you play any games apart from x-men games"
Yup.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Dude... half of those games are arcade games...
X-Men Legends, Spiderman 2 and MUA are the only games from that list which I consider to be somewhat decent...

For a next-gen game Iron Man was poor.......
"
No they aren't only the ones I put Arcade by may not have come out on console.The rest of those game all got decent rating.Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is the highest selling crossover of all time and is one of the top 10 rarest games.
Moderator
#27 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to see x-men vs dc crossover game, that would be good, or  marvel vs dc

#28 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"

i would like to see x-men vs dc crossover game, that would be good, or  marvel vs dc

"
You have twisted game concepts.
#29 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

how are they twisted

#30 Edited by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"how are they twisted"
Your ideas steal from previous game mechanics, and lack ANY orginality.
#31 Edited by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

it's not my only idea john, it's  just a game i would love see and game that can be done very well

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"it's not my only idea john, it's  just a game i would love see and game that can be done very well"
Ok, fair enough.
Though as much as I like some of the games which you've mentioned, I cannot see them working as superhero games.
#33 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

this game was so brillant

caption
even without rogue or gambit, it ashamed jean was not in it.
#34 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"this game was so brillant
caption
even without rogue or gambit, it ashamed jean was not in it."

Poor.
#35 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

poor are you crazy, what games do you like john ?, what your faverite x-men game ?

#36 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"poor are you crazy, what games do you like john ?, what your faverite x-men game ?"
Metal Gear Solid 4.
Resident Evil.
#37 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

resident evil 4 was a great game, metal gear solid 4 was alright, you like stealth games right

#38 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"resident evil 4 was a great game, metal gear solid 4 was alright, you like stealth games right"

Metal Gear Solid 4 is one of the best games ever made. It would not be ridiculous to say that MGS4 is the best game ever made.
#39 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

do you like any other games ?

#40 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"do you like any other games ?"

Sure.
#41 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

like

#42 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Pokemon.
  • Fallout 3.
  • Fable 2.
  • Mass Effect.
  • Killzone.
  • Halo 3.
#43 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"this blog is about computer games, computer games i am looking forward to, the games i have played and  i think is really good and my view on x-men games and what kind of x-men games would like to see made

the games i am looking foward is
 resident evil 5 , i am hugh fan of series, and i can not wait untill this comes out
caption


















































silent hill 5
caption























i loved these kind of horror games

Wet
caption


















































caption
caption






























































you played a female chick with attitude. i am lookinf forward to playing, tomb raider underworld, i can't wait to fight the sharks in the water.
caption










































also i am looking foward to this game, its called damnation
caption



























games i have played that are really good

resident 4, a really good game
caption





























silent hill 3
caption



















devil man cry 3 & 4

caption





























shadow of rome, is really good game, you get played as solidier of rome, a gladitor and a stealth man, where you follow people, unlock information and sneak past security.
 
caption
thief deadly shadows
i loved this game, you play thieft in this creepy town, it looks grip but scary, one of my   faverite stages is sneaking around on haunted ship, haunted by zombies.
caption
caption





























tome raider legend, is a good game, it looks very impressive
caption













haunted ground, it takes place in a haunted mansion, where you have a dog to aid you and you have serial killers after you, good game, the only bad point is panic mode is really ignoring.
caption
beyond good and evil very good game, people of all ages could played this game. you played jade, you sneak past sercurity, take photographs, unlock puzzles, you also fight all kind of creatures.
you also gather money, for your ship, so you can fly to space.
caption





























blood rayne 2 good game          
caption
 





























dreamfull, the longest journey, good game, you get to play three characters.  
caption









































caption





























jade empire is good game

i am hugh fan of the street fighter and king of fighters games, they are really good
caption
caption










one of my oldest faverite game would be dragonforce on sega saturn very good game
caption






























xbox360 the darkness is also very good game and so is dead rising, the zombie game
xbox lord of rings the third age is good too.
i like playing halo 3, stars wars battlefront and pro evolution 4 on 2 player mode, they are good games.

 X-men games 
caption
 
caption
caption
"
Go DMC4! It's the only Devil May Cry game I've got but it's awesome. Thief is another wicked as game if you're into stealth, and I really want to play Beyond Good and Evil because it sounds awesome.
#44 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

beyond Good & evil, is a really good game , you should order it on amazon, it pretty cheap. Beyond good & evil 2 is coming out next year. I am looking forward to resident evil 5. Thieft deadly shadows, is such a cool game. Shadow of rome is too. I own devil man cry 4 it's pretty cool. X-men legends would have to be one of my faverite games of all time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.