Funny reaction to Uncanny Avengers Lineup

#1 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like sharing some of the hilarious blogs and websites I find with the 'Vine community, so I hope you all get a kick out of this fan comic focusing on the mutant members of the Uncanny Avengers. This is a humorous take on a few...patterns...that emerge when you consider some of the characters and their back stories. http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4033478.html

#2 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

The sister part made me lol.

#3 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh the other less important Summers brother?... No I'm not talking about Gambit.... or Vulcan... No no the other one, the Blonde, yes that one. But he's.... Yes i know, well Rogue's joining too that migh...t... Oh..Okay fine... We'll pretend we never had this conversation IronMan.

#4 Posted by DarkDay (504 posts) - - Show Bio

I died. XD

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. It hurts my sides how true this is

#6 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Especially that Rogue panel was great.

#7 Posted by Veitha (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOOOOL

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rogue one was awesome.

#9 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

cool lol

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny... People always seemed to forget that Polaris and Scarlet Witch are sisters of half sisters... very awkward indeed!

#11 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved those panels because I reacted the same way that Rogue did. I thought I would love the series but so far I'm hating it!

#12 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

More thought put into the parody than the actual comic..

#13 Posted by CerealKiller (161 posts) - - Show Bio

That whole page makes me want to z-snap

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.