Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Fox Announces Release Date for 'X-Men: First Class' Sequel

• 102 results
    Avatar image for bewilderingbeing
    BewilderingBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Namor1987 said:

@BewilderingBeing said:

@Namor1987 said:

Only a handful of new mutants like 2 or 3 should be added. I want Jubilee, Warpath, or maybe 1 of the New Mutants or Blink

That is the problem with the first film. Some mutant weren't even born yet. After all it is FIRST CLASS. Only the original mutants should be involved to begin with.

Yeah it's "First Class" but they already messed up the chronology by not having the original First Class & original villians. I just think Warpath would be cool maybe Blink too.

Warpath is a great idea. After all he is one of the originals. I love blink but that would be wrong on so many levels. I really hope they don't alter too much. One thing about most comic movies, the most successful didn't really alter much of the original product. Spiderman, FF4 (With the exception of making Galactus some weird cloud thing) kept true to the series. For some reason X-men seems almost impossible to do. There is always some fancy hot shot director/writer that wants to remake it in their own image. I say lets try something new and keep it old school :)

One thing that always confuses me, why don't they ever use writers from the actual comics? Alot of people don't realize but whenever you make virtually ANY movie you have to create a "Storyboard" which is nothing more than a comic version of the script. Why try and reinvent the wheel?

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By Namor1987

@BewilderingBeing said:

@Namor1987 said:

@BewilderingBeing said:

@Namor1987 said:

Only a handful of new mutants like 2 or 3 should be added. I want Jubilee, Warpath, or maybe 1 of the New Mutants or Blink

That is the problem with the first film. Some mutant weren't even born yet. After all it is FIRST CLASS. Only the original mutants should be involved to begin with.

Yeah it's "First Class" but they already messed up the chronology by not having the original First Class & original villians. I just think Warpath would be cool maybe Blink too.

Warpath is a great idea. After all he is one of the originals. I love blink but that would be wrong on so many levels. I really hope they don't alter too much. One thing about most comic movies, the most successful didn't really alter much of the original product. Spiderman, FF4 (With the exception of making Galactus some weird cloud thing) kept true to the series. For some reason X-men seems almost impossible to do. There is always some fancy hot shot director/writer that wants to remake it in their own image. I say lets try something new and keep it old school :)

One thing that always confuses me, why don't they ever use writers from the actual comics? Alot of people don't realize but whenever you make virtually ANY movie you have to create a "Storyboard" which is nothing more than a comic version of the script. Why try and reinvent the wheel?

The writers/directors are imbeciles I just want Warpath to diversify the cast. Plus the X-Men need a new female member so Storm would work or Polaris to be Havok's love interest & the female protagonist. Maybe Sunspot or Cannonball but Storm & Cyclops should come in at the end of trilogy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.