First Look at AvX: Consequences

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

http://marvel.com/news/story/19373/first_look_avx_consequences_1

#2 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

So Marvel killed Nightwing?

Wow, that's quite brave considering they don't own the character.

Oh, wait...

I'm not sure if Marvel should do this, showing us what happens afterwards.

#3 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

its not like we didn't see it coming.its not like cyclops is gonna destroy everyone and bang story over.they said one team would win, why would it be x-men quoting scott from round 1 "ugly step children that's all we've ever been to them"that line alone pretty much sums up the absurdity of it all.a world full of super powered beings but its the ones that are born with em that are the outcasts.if they wanted x-men characters to be included in more avengers stuff they could of found a less crappy way to go about it.

Professor x dying isnt really a surprise and alot of people called it.cyclops also dying though would make for a much bigger impact because despite how this is currently making him look it doesn't negate what his value is to the mutant community.And I don't think anyones gonna be trusting emma for a while so utopia just seems lost

And this doesn't really have anything to do with topic.but WTF was up with that versus Hawkeye/angel fight!? im mean seriously i thought thor losing to emma the way he did was stupid but how hawkeye wins his fight in just full blown retard

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37949 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: What are they showing exactly? A cover? You don't know if he is killed after this or not.

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92760 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.