Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Favorite X-Men moments from comics of July 2014.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

I thought it would be fun to talk about are favorite X-Men moments of each month. We start with July 2014. I will create another thread for August 2014 and so on

The moments (scans) can be from any X-Men comic release in July. It can be from the X-Force, All-New X-Factor and the solo titles, as well as from the main X-Men comics.

You can include scans if you want to.

Here is mine

1) It's from Magneto #6, after taking down the Marauders, Magneto is storing them. It's a really cool moment and it looks like Magneto is building his own army.

No Caption Provided

2) It's from Uncanny X-Men #24, the X-Men discover that Charles married Mystique and it was Emma Frost reaction that made me laugh so much and seeing the way the other X-Men look at her, is so funny.

No Caption Provided

3) It's from Uncanny X-Men #23 and it's a Dazzler moment and I'm not really a fan of her but, I really liked this moment, seeing how angry she is was really cool.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

4) It's not really from X-Men comic, but it involves an X-Men character. It's From Ms. Marvel #6 and it's interaction between Kamala Khan and Wolverine. I liked what Kamala says to Wolverine. It's really funny. When she says 'so like... now you're just a short, angry man etc.

No Caption Provided

What do you guys think ?. Do you like any of these moments. Do you have a favorite moment from the X-Men comics of July 2014.

Feel free to post scans if you want.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I agree with all of these

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AwesomePerson

I agree with your number 2, I laughed at the Mystique and Xavier marriage part and laughed even more with Emma's reaction!!!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

The #2 was hilarious. For me it was Storm posing with the little girl after she saved Santo Marco from the tsunami....

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.