Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Favorite Longshot arc or issue

JohnnyRyall76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just recently read Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe and I instantly became infatuated with Longshot. Can anyone recommend specific story arcs or issues of Longshot? I would also really love to dive into his relationship with Mojo so if anyone can recommend issues with the two in them it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he is involved in the Fall of the Mutants. I think in his solo you can find the Mojo interaction with him. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

JohnnyRyall76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whether it's a guess or not, thanks for the reply! I'll definitely look into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.