Exclusive interview: Brian Bendis New X-Men

#1 Posted by time (5029 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Old news.

#3 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Really not looking forward to "All New X-men". Who wants to read about the old Hank, Scott, Warren and Bobby when we have the more developed ones in the present? The only redeeming quality for me was the possibility of a relationship between O5 Scott and Jean without the Phoenix or Logan interfering but now Bendis has hinted that they might not love each other after finding out what the future is like.

#4 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: @John Valentine: @Osian2: My favorite interview is the one where Brian Michael Bendis cries, "and stop yelling at me." Fans will stop yelling at him when he proves himself a consistent writer who is respectful of friggin continuity.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.