Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Emma Frost X-Men Days of Future Past

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jojo111

Ok, I love January Jones, but she sucked as Emma, I however don't think we should drop her for one reason. The reason she did horribly as Emma was because she received her script on the way to FILM THE MOVIE. She had an entire plane ride to practice and memorize what lines she had! If the writer and director would've given her more screen time and given her script to her earlier, she would've been a excellent Emma Frost, she is amazing as Betty in Mad Men! What do yall think, should we give January Jones a proper second chance?

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jojo111

@ApatheticAvenger: she said she may not be in it, it's not definite

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By poisonfleur

I think it was confirmed Emma, Angel, and Azazel will not be returning.

But we have Blink! :D

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Uhm. The movie isn't shot in one day, let alone one week, or a few weeks. Actors get scripts on short notice all the time. But, let's be honest, she's not exactly renowned for her acting skills.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By IllyanaRasputin

I don't see her being in this film. A lot of people didn't like JJ as Emma Frost, and this does take place 10 years after XMFC so it would make sense if Emma broke off with Magneto and his Brotherhood of Mutants. She was never part of his team so I don't see why they'd keep her around, especially if she wasn't a fan favourite ( and this is coming from me #1 Emma Lover).

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jojo111

@IllyanaRasputin: yeah makes sense. But I STILL want the character Emma Frost to be in the movies :( it makes me mad that she isn't in the present where she belongs

atonemented

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By atonemented

Emma Frost's casting was so off. You really like January Jones? She is a terrible actress IMO, especially on Mad Men. Betty's fine with me, but her acting makes Betty seems so bland and beige.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By SavageDragon

I thinkJones is great in Madmen, although I havnt watched it in a long time. I think just leave Emma out of the film completely.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By poisonfleur

@jojo111 said:

@IllyanaRasputin: yeah makes sense. But I STILL want the character Emma Frost to be in the movies :( it makes me mad that she isn't in the present where she belongs

I feel your pain. :(

I am not a JJ as Emma fan, but nobody likes Halle as Storm and I always am looking forward to seeing Storm back.

We are just love our characters and all their different depictions and interpretations.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.