Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

DoFP Should Quicksilver scene have used Pink Floyds Time

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By darkdetective27

I dont know why this just came to me, but Pink Floyd has a song called Time that they could used instead of Jim Crocee's Time in a Bottle. I mean the scene is awesome with the song but it kind of seems like a wasted opportunity considering he was wearing a Dark Side of the Moon shirt and the song being on that album. It would have been in character and kind of brilliant. What do you think was it a missed opportunity or did Time in a Bottle suit the scene better?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eh, the song they had fit the scene fine.

I assumed they had him wear a Pink Floyd shirt to imply that he took his codename, which was never really said, from their song "Quicksilver".

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

@cattlebattle: Yeah the scene was perfect with the song. Though I wonder if that really was the reason they had him wearing a Pink Floyd shirt because Quicksilver was only a musical score for the movie More. I mean was it just a way to establish the code name or did they have him wear it because it was the 70s and that t-shirt is so cool. I guess we cant really know but it is an interesting question.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.