Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Does anyone else wanna see Gambit in more X-Titles?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jphulk26

Also where Rogue and Gambit these days.

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By dangallant984

hopefully far away from each other. They're boring together.

I think Gambit's getting just the right amount of play, actually. Between his own book and his role in Astonishing X-men, I feel like I'm getting just enough Gambit.. any more would be too much.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lykopis

Gambit has his own book and is in Astonishing and Rogue is in the new Uncanny Avengers and so they are very, very far away from each other and unlikely to get back together any time soon.

Gambit could become the new Wolverine and you would get no complaints from me.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By judasnixon

I don't want to see him in "more" books. I would like to see him in something else. Not feeling Astonishing X-men, and Gambit doesn't speak to me in a sole tittle. 

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By poisonfleur

Let him werk his solo a bit longer and better.. also wait for some fresh ideas before he gets with Rogue again.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#6  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

@poisonfleur said:

Let him werk his solo a bit longer and better.. also wait for some fresh ideas before he gets with Rogue again.

Agree!!

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dangallant984

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@poisonfleur said:

Agree!!

I second this.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkDay

@lykopis said:

Gambit has his own book and is in Astonishing and Rogue is in the new Uncanny Avengers and so they are very, very far away from each other and unlikely to get back together any time soon.

Gambit could become the new Wolverine and you would get no complaints from me.

I'm down for this. ^_^

Also I think I like Gambit being away from Rogue for awhile. I'm not a fan of her and Mags, but Gambit playing the field speaks to my heart and I think it could lead to a lot of fun writing for him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.