With the changes coming to X-Men comics, do you think X-Men will get better or worse ? I know, a strange question too ask and it's too early to ask this question. Let's look at the teams and titles coming up.
1) Cable and the X-Force, this is one of the titles I'm looking forward to. Cable is reunited with Domino and leading a X-Force team again, which is how it should be. It looks they be hunted, you know on the run from something or someone.
2) Psylocke and her Uncanny X-Force. So Psylocke will be leading a team of killers and looks like Storm will be a member of this team. Which makes no sense at all. They will encounter Bishop too.
3) All new X-Men - with the past X-Men returning and it looks likes they will be going to the Jean Grey institute.
4) Wolverine and the X-Men- will be the title still going, although we are unsure, who will be leading the X-Men after Cyclops, will it be Wolverine or Storm or someone esle.
5) Cyclops future is pretty uncertain, it looks like he be leading his own team, away from the X-Men. Will have to wait and see .
6) Uncanny Avengers - Rogue, Cannonball and Havok will be joining the Avengers and looks like the Avengers will be trying to make things better for the Mutant race.
7) Then we have Wolverine title and Gambit title etc.
What do you guys think, will X-Men comics get better or worse, with these changes and do you think your be more interested in the X-Men comics with these changes?