Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Do you think the Avengers are Anti-Mutant?

• 106 results
    Avatar image for bewilderingbeing
    BewilderingBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@John Valentine said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@John Valentine said:

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@John Valentine said:

I think they're racists. Violent racists who like to beat up relatively defenceless children for their own amusement.

Someone read Legacy today lol.

I wish I hadn't. It put me in a bad mood for this afternoon. A mood not even WaTXM, Uncanny X-Force, Green Lantern and Walking Dead could appease.

That issue was not good. They tried so hard to make the Avengers they had with them come off as huge assholes, which bothered me. Their actions bothered me too. Granted both sides could kinda be blamed since someone had to egg on the mentally unstable guy in a white hood. Stupid issue.

It was a joke.

Haven't enjoyed any of these Legacy issues, the book's just not very good and I'm not wasting my money on it anymore.

Hellion got screwed over again. Thank you, Cage.

I've noticed that.. they have really toned down Hellion ever since Bastion blew his hands off. Now he is a emotionally unstable weakling.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Yup, they are 

And Batman fights the Joker, so he's anti clown 

Superman fights Lex so he's anti bald

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By htb106

that would test whether they're more loyal to the goverment or the X-men.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@The Stegman said:

Yup, they are And Batman fights the Joker, so he's anti clown Superman fights Lex so he's anti bald

Batman and the rest of the Bat-Family are anti-Clown cause in Gotham, they are never funny.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#105  Edited By tg1982

I don't think the Avengers are anti-mutant. They ARE, however, anti-world ending.

If there was a way to revive the mutant race that wouldn't potentially destroy the world I think the X-men would, at the very least, have the Avengers' blessing.

Vec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Vec

Even if the world was not at the risk of ending the avengers would just have something else more important to take care of. Other villains and what not, maybe one or two would help but that's all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.