Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Do you think Marvel have any plans for Emma Frost.

• 57 results
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Poll Do you think Marvel have any plans for Emma Frost. (27 votes)

No 56%
    Yes 22%
    Maybe 22%

Emma Frost has lived in Cyclops shadows for the past 6 years, she been nothing more than eye candy for Scott. To make matter worse, she follow in the same footsteps as Jean Grey. She been host of the Phoenix force, her daughters have been host of the Phoenix Force. Then Namor join the X-Men, so another guy try to get to get with Cyclops woman.

While Emma has some good moments from Bendis, it still feels like he has no plans for Emma Frost. It’s like Marvel has no intention of doing anything with her character.

Do you think Marvel will do anything with her character.

• 
    PiofNEPTUNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

"In (NEW AVENGERS) there is Character called The Black Swan, so in further investigation (Wikipedia) of the history of The Black Swans ( the Black Swans are in servitude to The Great Destroyer Rabum Alal, The Ebony King referred too by The Black Priests in NEW AVENGERS issues especially # 013) there is an implication that perhaps EMMA FROST/ THE WHITE QUEEN, is alleged too be a member of The Cult of The BLACK SWANS" see also; ORIGINAL SIN 2014- Who Shot The Watcher? hmm. (:)

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

"In (NEW AVENGERS) there is Character called The Black Swan, so in further investigation (Wikipedia) of the history of The Black Swans ( the Black Swans are in servitude to The Great Destroyer Rabum Alal, The Ebony King referred too by The Black Priests in NEW AVENGERS issues especially # 013) there is an implication that perhaps EMMA FROST/ THE WHITE QUEEN, is alleged too be a member of The Cult of The BLACK SWANS" see also; ORIGINAL SIN 2014- Who Shot The Watcher? hmm. (:)

that would explain why emma wears black now instead of her signature color white :)

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Psy_chrometer

Oh I hope so because the missthing is a bomb. I love the way she got involved with Cyclops and she is hot :o

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think so cause Emma is too good looking to be ignore.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would rather a good character fall back into the shadows than written badly.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By time1

@squares said:

@avenger85: Oh god no, they'd be a horrible couple.

Oh god yes. Match made in heaven.

@time said:

@avenger85 said:

Emma will join the JGS and be the new headmistress there. Wolverine and Storm broke up so Emma should be able to fulfil the role of Logan's love-interest in Storm's place.

Logan and Emma as couple, no thanks. It would be nice to have Emma at the school.

They're made for each other.

How are they made for each other ?

@adamtrmm said:

I wonder if "the best body money could buy" was Morrison's idea, or it have existed before him?

Morrison only plan was to cause drama and that's what he did. I don't think him or Marvel had any real plans for Emma Frost. Which begs the question, Why did she replace Jean Grey ? if most X-Men stories center around Scott and Jean.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I like the idea of her leaving Scott's team right now. She is in limbo though in the book. She gets nothing and Bendis should just let her go if he wont use her. Im intrigued by time's idea of her joining X-factor. Or she could restart the Hellfire Club or the Hellions but make them a force for good. Basically another option for the x-kids.

I'm glad you like my idea, I think it would be cool if she join New X-Factor or join Wolverine side. I don't want her join Magneto. Magneto should be on his own.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.